• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dump224477

dump224477

a mess
Mar 18, 2023
okayyy so update on my last post sorta. he said he needed time to miss me? so now we arent talking/texting at all, but i feel so weird becauseee
i was doing some stalking on him (because i am obsessed with him) and found out he has gotten back on social media and has made his contact info a lot more accessible than it was before (hes a very secretive person) so like why now???
i dont want to think im getting cheated on, hes seriously just not that person but yet again you never really know anyone.
not bringing this worry of mine up to him because then he will just become even more hidden from me.
i feel so doomed and stupid right now, i really believed i could have the life i dreamed of but oh well ^_^
i guess suicide was always bound for me

the attempt i want to make is some sort of toxic poisoning, is that an easy way to go? or realistic?
i plan to just drink a bunch of cough syrup, take a whole lot of random pills, also there would be no worry of anyone finding me so thats good? also id starve myself before hand so that it feel like its doing a lot more damage.
does this sound like a successful plan?
dont know an exact date but if my relationship gets worse then prob rly soon

oofuf

oofuf

hope is the seed of despair
Feb 13, 2023
I hate to disappoint you, but I believe cough syrup and otc pills aren't gonna kill you.
Firstly you may throw up nullifying your attempt and secondly these medication are not strong enough and will just cause organ damage.
Third, this will hurt a ton. Your stomach will be in immense pain which can cause SI to kick in.
Overall I would not recommend OD on random pills, but if you are willing to take the gamble there is the posibility of it working.

dump224477

dump224477

a mess
Mar 18, 2023
I hate to disappoint you, but I believe cough syrup and otc pills aren't gonna kill you.
Firstly you may throw up nullifying your attempt and secondly these medication are not strong enough and will just cause organ damage.
Third, this will hurt a ton. Your stomach will be in immense pain which can cause SI to kick in.
Overall I would not recommend OD on random pills, but if you are willing to take the gamble there is the posibility of it working.
Overall I would not recommend OD on random pills, but if you are willing to take the gamble there is the posibility of it workin
do you know any over the counter pills i can buy that will maybe get close to killing me?