• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

m1dn1ghtmyst3ry

m1dn1ghtmyst3ry

๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ธ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
Feb 20, 2024
Kind of a random vent-ish post, but I'm finally getting my first job after job hunting since Nov 2023, def one of the things I'll be getting is a rope and I'll be able to leave this fucking planet. If there's some sort of afterlife or reincarnation I'm low-key gonna be pissed, at this point I just want to feel absolutely nothing unless I get some happy ass family that has no problems and is financially stable, but I'd rather not live on this Earth especially in the future considering how shitty it's been now, I don't even want to imagine what it's going to be like then. I'm honestly so tired of all this crap.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I personally believe that reincarnation isn't real. I also believe that you should believe in whatever you want to as for what you think happens after death. Death is inevitable anyway so you may as well believe in whatever you want to and ignore the rest. Either way, I wish you find peace no matter what path you take

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering here, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I also certainly just wish for permanent non-existence.

Reactions: seekingrelease22
kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
Same, I'm just waiting to be called when the building is ready. I'm going on an all you can eat japanese buffet, getting a nice mint vape, and then go.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
but I'd rather not live on this Earth especially in the future considering how shitty it's been now, I don't even want to imagine what it's going to be like then. I'm honestly so tired of all this crap.
Just here to say that I'm sorry you feel this way Op, it eventually gets harder to carry on when things haven't been ok for a while, i can understand myself and like you, ill definitely be absolutely pissed off if its anything but non-existence.

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
i hope death is just an eternal slumber. getting reincarnated or having to live in some sort of afterlife just repeats this same shitty cycle. i'm sorry things led you to this point, i hope you're able to find the peace you deserve

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Double braided dock line. Go with the best!

m1dn1ghtmyst3ry

m1dn1ghtmyst3ry

๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ธ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ณ๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ
Feb 20, 2024
I've always thought death by hanging must be horrible. I have a high caliber handgun when the time comes
My parents have some firearms, but they're hidden from me because of hopefully obvious reasons, and I don't have the ability to go out and buy one. I don't really like the method the more I look into it but it's really all I've got unless I find other ideas.