D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
Haha! Well.. to be honest this thread was about me getting close with @D11FER recently.. but thankfully I feel I may have given him a way out before he gets all caught up in the miserable pile of crap that's my life. Xx
He didn't want out :(

• Hugs
Reactions: TessB
esoterispeec

esoterispeec

Student
Nov 20, 2020
Just wondered how many of us have had romantic feelings about someone on ss? How many have actually got into a relationship with someone from here? Just it's an intense place with heightened emotions, and sharing this type of viewpoint on ctb/ choice is pretty bonding in my experience. Just curious.
I'm Lonely, I wouldn't mind some companionship. Where in the Uk r u from?

• Hugs
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
The best I've had is one of friendship, I wouldn't want more since I would be betraying her friendship. Simply hanging out is wonderful enough as it is. I've never really wanted a romantic relationship since I'm always scared of screwing it up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie and Dr Iron Arc
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, I met a person from SS in real life and we had lots of fun!
Neither of us wanted a relationship but I bet if I met more people from here we could all have a great time and who knows? The love of my life might be here!

Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Pen>Sword, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
Enabran255

Enabran255

Numbed
Oct 2, 2019
For me it's backwards. I had a close friend for several years, we discussed a possible relationship sometimes but things never worked out to allow that to happen. We drifted apart as time went on. A couple years ago she took her life, which was pretty devastating to me when I heard. I did some searching on her method and this site came up in the results. I then saw she had been a member here and posted in those threads.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pupu, Dr Iron Arc, TessB and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I wouldn't mind meeting someone from here.

Reactions: Pen>Sword
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
I would not be able to get a relation ship any where . It is literally impossible for me

The older I got , the uglier I got

I missed out on a huge chunk of my life and completely missed any chances of getting in to a normal scenario of getting a girl friend

Luckily for me , most people seem to under stand on this site and also luckily for me , this site is an escape from the absolute pain of this world both mentally and physically

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Callie Arcale, UseItOrLoseIt and 2 others
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, NumbItAll, Dr Iron Arc and 2 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Hell no. I have been close to meeting up with people on other platforms but not this. Anyway, it is too late for all that now.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and Callie Arcale
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm psycho so it's not me who would be in danger.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: alfie, NeverSatisfied, Wrennie and 4 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I'm a fucking maniac. Anybody that got with me would more than likely end up in a freezer. Or down the isle, whatever happens first. If they step out of line just once, then it's freezer time. That reminds me, I've got to clean the carburettor in my chainsaw, it's all clogged up with hair.

• Yay!
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: popcorn, NeverSatisfied, Wrennie and 6 others
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
I'd say higher risk, but also higher potential reward.

• Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Mendex, blahblahhh and 3 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
As long as the people involved know what they're doing then I don't have a problem with it. I can see why it would be desirable.

Reactions: NeverSatisfied, TessB and Dr Iron Arc
esoterispeec

esoterispeec

Student
Nov 20, 2020
I can't conceive giving my personal infos to anyone on SS after all the fucked up shit I say here everyday
We're all fucked up here so why not

• Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, blahblahhh and TessB
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
We're all fucked up here so why not

true haha.

but joke aside,
in all seriousness:

1. I could end up blackmailed
2. It wouldn't be a reasonable relationship

Why would anyone want to be in a relationship with a suicidal/depressive person? I think people who do need to be slapped back to reality (most of you apparently lmao, line up everyone).

I'm not saying I'm right or you're wrong, it's just how I feel when I'm in my right mind.

Also, I have this personal philosophy of staying as far as I can from romance. I believe romance is evil, I think when you have a strong attraction towards someone, it's an indication that you should remain as far as you can from that person.

Suicidal people tend to make bad choices, so, whenever something makes you happy: run.

3. People here use a persona. Most people seem real, but actually, my feeling is that people's persona on here don't even come close to their real selves. 1EF85142 91A6 48C5 BB71 0A78B6900EFC

• Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Pen>Sword, Mendex and 3 others
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
true haha.

but joke aside,
in all seriousness:

1. I could end up blackmailed
2. It wouldn't be a reasonable relationship

Why would anyone want to be in a relationship with a suicidal/depressive person? I think people who do need to be slapped back to reality (most of you apparently lmao, line up everyone).

I'm not saying I'm right or you're wrong, it's just how I feel when I'm in my right mind.

Also, I have this personal philosophy of staying as far as I can from romance. I believe romance is evil, I think when you have a strong attraction towards someone, it's an indication that you should remain as far as you can from that person.

Suicidal people tend to make bad choices, so, whenever something makes you happy: run.

3. People here use a persona. Most people seem real, but actually, my feeling is that people's persona on here don't even come close to their real selves.View attachment 62529
I actually think I'm more like myself than anywhere else here.. it's why I love it! I don't have to use a filter.. I can be angry, dark, depressive, talk about all my issues without embarrassment or humiliation, reveal my secrets and flaws.. I love how there's no judgement here for anything much at all.
But that might be just me.. probably a lot of people do have a fake persona.. I think I'm faker on Facebook than here to be honest.. xxx

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pupu, NeverSatisfied, Wrennie and 4 others
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
3. People here use a persona. Most people seem real, but actually, my feeling is that people's persona on here don't even come close to their real selves.
Probably true for a lot of people. But, I think I'm pretty up front with who I am. No real reason to bs on this forum, nothing to gain from it. If anything, I look at ss as the one place I can be me with no filters. Same for the friends I made on here - no reason for me not to be genuine with them.

Then again, I'm not here for romance or hookups. Just to make friends with like-minded people.

Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Wrennie, TessB and 2 others
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
I actually think I'm more like myself than anywhere else here..

Okay, I believe you. Now tell me :

We met today and had the best hug ever ❤️

Is "hugging" all that you two did... hmm? 2A6B2A8D FF52 42EA AB0B 68E540B6FDDA
Since you made this thread, you have to take responsibility for the follow up questions.

No real reason to bs on this forum, nothing to gain from it.

Some people are that ashamed of who they are. Probably one of the reason they're suicidal.

• Love
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Okay, I believe you. Now tell me :

Is "hugging" all that you two did... hmm? View attachment 62532
Since you made this thread, you have to take responsibility for the follow up questions.

Some people are that ashamed of who they are. Probably one of the reason they're suicidal.
:haha: Well ok it was 3 hugs.. they were awesome :heart:

• Love
Reactions: aneurysm
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
They say never stick your dick in crazy, but I did anyways and fucked myself.

• Yay!
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Wrennie, aneurysm and 1 other person
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I'm a lot quieter and nervous out here in the real world. I still make plenty of stupid comments, much to the dismay of the people who hear them.

• Hugs
Reactions: aneurysm
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
They say never stick your dick in crazy, but I did anyways and fucked myself.
Come on, you follow that advice, and you're going to miss out on a lot of fun :smiling:

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, aneurysm and Mentalmick
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I guarantee I'm ten times worse in real life than I seem on here. :devil:

• Yay!
Reactions: Amumu, Mentalmick and TessB