fixitinpost

fixitinpost

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Oct 20, 2020
I can't see myself becoming close to anyone at the moment.

Happy for you though :happy:

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
magick'sgone

magick'sgone

And so on it goes....
May 16, 2019
Fuck no. It would be completely counter productive and irresponsible for me to enter into a relationship of any kind at this stage. The main reason for ending my last relationship in real life was because I wanted to distance her from my death. Once you've made your decision for sure or feel a certain way about yourself or life in general, it feels like a relationship would be an impossibility. The most I could stretch to in real life would be time-killing sport-fucking, and that would have to be offered up on a plate and be kinky af. Plus most people here referrence stuff I have no clue about, like video games and anime, so literally the only thing we would have in common would be the desire to end our lives.

• Hugs
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, MindFrog, aneurysm and 1 other person
D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
We met today and had the best hug ever ❤️
It was a special moment ! Two people just sharing a pure moment. When sometimes when life gets too much and all you need is a hug x Thank you TessB x it meant a lot

• Love
Reactions: TessB and Dr Iron Arc
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
It was a special moment ! Two people just sharing a pure moment. When sometimes when life gets too much and all you need is a hug x Thank you TessB x it meant a lot
For me too xxx
Sorry for being neurotic xx

D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
For me too xxx

Sorry for being neurotic xx
Cautious is a good thing ! I would of been worried if you weren't x
But why did you have the cable ties and shovel in the back of your car ??

• Yay!
Reactions: Wrennie and TessB
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020

But why did you have the cable ties and shovel in the back of your car ??
Not that I'd need cable ties! You had a firm enough grip of my wrists...

Reactions: D11FER
esoterispeec

esoterispeec

Student
Nov 20, 2020
true haha.

but joke aside,
in all seriousness:

1. I could end up blackmailed
2. It wouldn't be a reasonable relationship

Why would anyone want to be in a relationship with a suicidal/depressive person? I think people who do need to be slapped back to reality (most of you apparently lmao, line up everyone).

I'm not saying I'm right or you're wrong, it's just how I feel when I'm in my right mind.

Also, I have this personal philosophy of staying as far as I can from romance. I believe romance is evil, I think when you have a strong attraction towards someone, it's an indication that you should remain as far as you can from that person.

Suicidal people tend to make bad choices, so, whenever something makes you happy: run.

3. People here use a persona. Most people seem real, but actually, my feeling is that people's persona on here don't even come close to their real selves.View attachment 62529
"Why would anyone want to be in a relationship with a suicidal/depressive person?" I've often thought about making a suicide pact with someone I just don't want to die alone and it would make ctbing easier.

I completely disagree about the romance is evil. Love is the only thing that has the ability to make life worth living

Reactions: aneurysm, TessB and Mentalmick
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Love is the only thing that has the ability to make life worth living
I do sometimes think if I fell in love and they felt the same then it would change things. Then I return to reality and realise that this is never going to happen and I feel even worse. Love can make you feel the best and lack of love can make you feel the worst. And now I've got that stupid FUCKING HADDAWAY SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yay!
Reactions: TessB
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
I do sometimes think if I fell in love and they felt the same then it would change things. Then I return to reality and realise that this is never going to happen and I feel even worse. Love can make you feel the best and lack of love can make you feel the worst. And now I've got that stupid FUCKING HADDAWAY SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That song is almost always on my playlist :haha: Bloody LOVE IT!!!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Mentalmick
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
That song is almost always on my playlist :haha: Bloody LOVE IT!!!!!!
At least it replaced Cotton Eye Joe which had been stuck in my head for the last decade.

• Love
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
At least it replaced Cotton Eye Joe which had been stuck in my head for the last decade.
Oh my good god! I actually listened to that on Friday night when I was very drunk and bringing out all the guilty pleasures!!!

• Love
Reactions: Mentalmick
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Wow everyone has all these passionate love stories... is there a secret dating subforum that I wasn't invited to? :ahhha:
pick me! pick me! i will do anything you want - love you and squeeze you and kill you and eat you - remember ElMyra from Animaniacs??!!

D

D11FER

Lost and Lonely
May 23, 2020
Oh my good god! I actually listened to that on Friday night when I was very drunk and bringing out all the guilty pleasures!!!
Thought I was your only guilty pleasure x

• Love
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
I didn't espect that many stories tbh. I thought people would have been way more paranoid but maybe that's just me

Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Lmd and stygal
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I didn't espect that many stories tbh. I thought people would have been way more paranoid but maybe that's just me
But if someone plans on ending their life, maybe they want to experience as much as they can before they go.

I look at it like this, if I meet someone and for whatever reason, we don't like each other, don't feel comfortable with the situation, or whatever, the worst is I wasted some time and money traveling. But if you don't meet that person, you'll never know if you missed out on a really good friend, partner, lover, etc...

In the end, you regret what you didn't do a lot more than what you did.

• Love
Reactions: NeverSatisfied, Dr Iron Arc, botanormal and 2 others
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
well, I dated with a girl that a met here in ss, the problem was that she ctb one week after our first date:'(.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Neowise, Pupu, fixitinpost and 7 others
P

Phoenix

Student
Feb 27, 2021
bad idea

Reactions: NeverSatisfied, aneurysm and Dr Iron Arc
B

banned noob

Sep 26, 2020
Not me. Everybody hates me online. No one wants me probably cause I'm a desperate attention whore. I'll never meet a girl online. All I get is to feel never ending jealousy of those who have the social skills to and the means to get a girlfriend.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
well, I dated with a girl that a met here in ss, the problem was that she ctb one week after our first date:'(.
Did she ask you to partner with her? Would you have done it if she did?

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Not on here but back when I was 18 coming 2010 I got infatuated with another user of the opposite sex who was very unhappy to the point she was considering ending her life. She didn't like something about me and distanced herself, good thing as I wasn't stable at the time but she ended up with a man in his 20's at 17 forced her to get pregnant and she was in fear of him for a couple of years till she got the courage to leave. And has turned into a great beautiful woman now and good friend. I do wonder if things had been slightly different back then would she have saved me and not gone through that suffering herself but that's just bullshit emotions, fairytale telling talking. That's the most significant connection I've ever felt with another person even if we didn't speak 24/7. If that makes sense.

Since then I have only had one relationship since with an abusive woman. It made me feel like a man as beforehand I was a naive drunk idiot.
I never got to experience the whole cuddling on the sofa watching rubbish, or giving her a back rub after a long day. (Well with her I did but there was no real love because she was cheating on me left right)
It made me very bitter I started paying for female company regularly, as you do crave just to be near someone not even sex.
But the loneliness caused permanent damage I'm not interested in anything like that anymore. I'm on a one way road.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Did she ask you to partner with her? Would you have done it if she did?
No, actually we met because I "saved" her in a first attempt: she was in a hotel ready to drunk SN, but online on ss. She told me that was confused about ctb and I convince him to not to go on it in that moment.
So after that we keep talking and eventually we met together in a jazz club . She was real beautiful but seemed to me a ghost or shadow very very lethargic and depressed.
I have borderline disorder so i use to attached fast with people. I believe that she knew that I was starting to like her so when she try to ctb again she didn't told me.
In a sad day her mother call me about what her daughter just had did...

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: lofticries, NumbItAll and Dr Iron Arc
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
No way. I'm too honest about myself on here.

If I ever bump my head and do get into a relationship I'm gonna be secretive af. Bad idea I know but I couldn't be with someone who knows anything too personal about me. I'm getting anxiety just thinking about it.

Reactions: NeverSatisfied
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
No way. I'm too honest about myself on here.

If I ever bump my head and do get into a relationship I'm gonna be secretive af. Bad idea I know but I couldn't be with someone who knows anything too personal about me. I'm getting anxiety just thinking about it.
Actually, it might be fun to create a whole new persona. You would just have to keep the relationships very light and casual. No meeting parents or anything like that. You could be whoever you want to be.

• Yay!
Reactions: lofticries
fixitinpost

fixitinpost

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Oct 20, 2020
As I see it, shared misery doesn't make for a particularly good relationship foundation. Even though it at that moment might feel like one of the most powerful bonds you can have. And if it's basically all you have then there's a good chance the relationship doesn't last after one party heals. The healing party might even want to make a clean break. And then the other party has a breakup to deal with on top of everything else.

Oh man, that's rough... So sorry that happened :aw:.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pupu and Quinlor
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
Lmfao I don't have the confidence to do any of that. I've had two people in my life confess to me in highschool (a formerly straight girl and a dude) but I didn't have the heart to accept because of mental illness, severe lack of confidence, and I didn't feel mature enough to be in a relationship..