• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I have been at a huge company for 4 days and Iam/was in training. I am 64 years young and everyone else was in their early to mid 20's. The training was all remote, BUT I still had to drive to their campus and go into a room with the others and the trainer was in a different state (U.S.). No one there to ask questions, anything, I fell way behind, guess I have NOT stayed up with the current software and none of the others in the class would help me or even give me the time of day. I was the "old man" and got snickered at all the time. Hey no problem 4 days in not good enough so I can drive there tomorrow, turn stuff in and get the hell out. Damn I want to ctb soooo bad. No family, no friends, all by myself and probably will get evicted on top of everything now.Sorry had to air it out. I am so sorry for bothering anyone here.Please do not read this and waste your time, I am not worth it at all.

PJFord

PJFord

Student
Jul 27, 2020
You haven't bothered anyone here! You are among friends. For many of us, in fact, the people here are better friends than real life as we have a common bond.

I can relate.Two jobs ago I was the old guy in a staff of young people. In my profession there are tried and true practices but they wanted to try all these new and ineffective things. I lasted a year before moving on. My experience was not welcome or appreciated.

So go in tomorrow, hold your head high, be as positive as you can.

:heart: :heart::heart:

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Ofcourse you're worth it! Sorry you had to experience that kind of shit.. Unfortunately there are to many people who think so highly of themselves that they think they have the right to make fun of people. I think you should be proud of yourself, you still went there every day. I don't think I could have done that.