• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I lost the game. I am not here to debate the pro and cons. Life spits me in my face again and again. I am unable to handle it. I am broken. I would need a hiatus from college my parents are against it. I am with my back against the wall. I am unable to handle the stress at college. My nervous system is so fucked. My body is in decline. My blood tests are horrible. My hunger is broken. I lose weight.

I won't discuss it with my best friends in detail. Two remain who are still willing to listen to my daily agony. But they are already doing it argumenting against killing myself. They are my best friends I expect that from them. But I am really at a point where rationally so so much is in favor of dying.

I have a source for SN and I won't share it. I could send an e-mail to the source now or tomorrow. From my experience I turn extremely depressed preparing my suicide. The night gonna be nighmarish. Whether I send him today or tomorrow this e-mail does not change the outcome. I think I do it this evening. I have promethazine this takes off the egde of my pain a little bit. I hope I can sleep.

I have to use online banking something I am not really familiar with. I am scared to fuck that up. I am really unable to handle the pain. The pain is so so so extreme. I cannot realize it I once again had a love delusion. I knew if this was another delusion I am unable to handle it. Something must happen. I considered to become an alcoholic me someone who never intentionally drunk alcohol. I am beyond my pain level. I have reached my limit. I am hiding it in front of my parents. Not sure how transparent I should be in front of my best frends.

My psychiatrist said none of her patients ever committed suicide. She soon retires. Well there is always a first time. Except for me in the instance to have a romantic partner. I kill myself instead. But I will be unable to get hurt anymore. I will simply cease to exist. And I cannot forget all of this cynical torture and living nightmare. I even praid to God to help me. It was useless. I cannot stomach it anymore. I simply can't.

If I try to kill myself I will take way more than what is recommded. I don't want to survive.

I am unable to carry the weight anymore. It feels like the right decision. I am very curious whether I am the type of person that feels relaxed having a safe and peaceful method at home or whether it will drive me nuts and can't stop ruminating until I flush it down the toilet. I am not sure when to take it. Could be soon. For the moment I feel way better. All my other options are far worse. The notion to stop existing feels so good. The best I can imagine.

Last edited:
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish you all the best in your plans. Hope you find your peace ❀️

• Love
Reactions: noname223
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Hello, I'm sorry that life has been so difficult for you. At least at the end you can say that you fought and didn't give up. You were strong, but even strength has its limits. It's a shame it has to end this way, but we all know what the reality is. If I could advise you, it would be to not take more than the recommended dose. Sometimes the more the worse. Take only as much as recommended. Good luck.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you've had to suffer so much, existence really is too cruel and dreadful. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: noname223
Dliena

Dliena

πš‚πš‚ π™ΌπšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš› π™½πš˜ : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Here's to hoping all goes smoothly for you OP and very sorry you've endured soo much too many times but I believe you'll achieve eternal sweet peace whenever feasible.

kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024
I
I lost the game. I am not here to debate the pro and cons. Life spits me in my face again and again. I am unable to handle it. I am broken. I would need a hiatus from college my parents are against it. I am with my back against the wall. I am unable to handle the stress at college. My nervous system is so fucked. My body is in decline. My blood tests are horrible. My hunger is broken. I lose weight.

I won't discuss it with my best friends in detail. Two remain who are still willing to listen to my daily agony. But they are already doing it argumenting against killing myself. They are my best friends I expect that from them. But I am really at a point where rationally so so much is in favor of dying.

I have a source for SN and I won't share it. I could send an e-mail to the source now or tomorrow. From my experience I turn extremely depressed preparing my suicide. The night gonna be nighmarish. Whether I send him today or tomorrow this e-mail does not change the outcome. I think I do it this evening. I have promethazine this takes off the egde of my pain a little bit. I hope I can sleep.

I have to use online banking something I am not really familiar with. I am scared to fuck that up. I am really unable to handle the pain. The pain is so so so extreme. I cannot realize it I once again had a love delusion. I knew if this was another delusion I am unable to handle it. Something must happen. I considered to become an alcoholic me someone who never intentionally drunk alcohol. I am beyond my pain level. I have reached my limit. I am hiding it in front of my parents. Not sure how transparent I should be in front of my best frends.

My psychiatrist said none of her patients ever committed suicide. She soon retires. Well there is always a first time. Except for me in the instance to have a romantic partner. I kill myself instead. But I will be unable to get hurt anymore. I will simply cease to exist. And I cannot forget all of this cynical torture and living nightmare. I even praid to God to help me. It was useless. I cannot stomach it anymore. I simply can't.

If I try to kill myself I will take way more than what is recommded. I don't want to survive.

I am unable to carry the weight anymore. It feels like the right decision. I am very curious whether I am the type of person that feels relaxed having a safe and peaceful method at home or whether it will drive me nuts and can't stop ruminating until I flush it down the toilet. I am not sure when to take it. Could be soon. For the moment I feel way better. All my other options are far worse. The notion to stop existing feels so good. The best I can imagine.
I hope everything goes well πŸ™ I see no new posts to the thread, I hope you are at peace or have organised everything 😊

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I

I hope everything goes well πŸ™ I see no new posts to the thread, I hope you are at peace or have organised everything 😊
I am still alive. My friends convinced me to wait with my suicide. I consider to go to another clinic. Such stays usually increase my life quality (temporarily).

• Hugs
Reactions: kfad95 and grahf
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
Whatever you choose I hope you find peace