• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I thought about it too. Definitely a better option than suicide. I will leave my loved ones behind. Suicide will make them feel guilty and I can't say goodbye to them. A terminal illness is a good idea, but it must kill fast, give it time to say goodbye, and have a very high mortality. I think rabies fits that description. It doesn't matter if it's painful. I will die in a week. Unfortunately, rabies is now very rare. Sepsis can do the job too, but they can cure me. Its mortality is not as high as rabies.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
R

Romeo1984

Romeo must die
Oct 6, 2021
Talvez uma pergunta estúpida, mas se eu colocar minha cabeça no microondas, há uma chance de eu ter câncer no cérebro? Ou talvez aneurisma, algo assim...
Not. It is very unlikely that the microwave oven causes cancer. You are much more likely to get cancer when you are exposed to sunlight, for example.

C

ConstantPain

Sorry but cats are so much better than people
Jun 9, 2022
Been heavy smoker for about 30 years without a day stop, I thought I would have lung cancer by now but not yet, I got 7 years before 50yo, I don't want to live that old, I had more than enough of me.

https://nomograms.mskcc.org/Lung/Screening.aspx
Same! Except I'm now 5 years to 50. And 10 years ago my Dr. was adamant that if I continued smoking and taking hormonal birth control, that I'd have blood clots or a stroke and nope, nothing. 😖

• Hugs