N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am feeling pretty bad. The heat, the exam stress is agonizing. I met my crush today and I am very sure she considers me insane or delusional. Because the first time we met I had psychotic symptoms. However I am not even sure whether we would have had a good relationship. She is a very strong and self-confident woman and I am the complete opposite. There are other aspects that I don't want to talk about. I try to move on and forget her. During the exam stress I always develop a very strong desire for a partner. And when the exams are over this desire gets less. It is weird. I am pretty sad and desperate about being lonely. Though I cannot really change it. My psychotic brain ruins everything from the start because the first contact is triggering me a lot. Yeah fuck my life.

The story is pretty short and I have read it recently in the news. There was a German attorney who was humiliated in his job. He would be horrible and got negative feeback by his boss. The day was hard for him to cope with. Seemingly the humiliation was as bad that he had to search a way to cope with the shame. So he sexually abused his 8 year old son in a very severe way. The next day the son told it his mom. The attorney claimed he could not remember it. He would have done it in deep sleep so he was not able to control it. A long time he had no problems with this claim. Other people and authorities believed him. However now the case is looked closer at. And there are some contradictions. There is no ruling yet. I cannot judge what the truth is.

But let's assume he was aware of what he was doing. Such a picece of shit of human trash. Such a despicable and pathetic person. How can you ruin the life of your own son just because you cannot find another way to cope. It is just insane. It reminds me of my mom and the domestic violence I had to endure. I don't think my mom is an inherently bad person but has no idea how to raise children. I would be interested how he can live with this guilt. Though in most of such stories the victim suffer a life long while the perpetrator can forget it and move on.

Such a fucking disgusting piece of shit. If you are such a stupid asshole you should not procreate. Because of his own whiny ego he destroys the life of his son. Such a sick bastard. (in case the story is true).

• Informative
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: tramaj, LittleJem, katagiri83 and 1 other person