• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What gender are you?

• Male

Votes: 40 44.9%
  • Female

Votes: 38 42.7%
  • Non Binary

Votes: 17 19.1%

• Total voters
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I think you should add a non-binary option and just a heads up you got that bug where your post double post for some reason. Happened to me before and it'll skew your results.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/gender.57110/

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I think you should add a non-binary option and just a heads up you got that bug where your post double post for some reason. Happened to me before and it'll skew your results.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/gender.57110/

Thank you!
You are right indeed.. still early here.

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
After again guessing someone's gender wrong, I'm curious about what gender posts here more often .
If you're a transgender, post the gender you feel like.

I'm a female btw
This might interest you, don't know if you've seen it...

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/survey-results-july-2020.44753/

Appears to be a fifty fifty split, but note there is no category other than M/F.

We've also had a thread, once long ago, about how various styles of avatar are perceived.

Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
A lot of people hasn't read the surveys it seems

Reactions: Fragile
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
I think and went with nonbinary. Genders don't mean much to me in general. However I also picked female because if you ask that's what I'll tell you.

sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
i identify as a woman but also non binary. in some ways i think like a woman and in others i think like a man. others however consider me to be a man. im ok with it

• Wow
Reactions: Brink
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Female, but I wish I never had to exist and be anything in the first place. I am always tired of living. I have suffered enough at this point.

JinZhin

JinZhin

Student
Nov 2, 2021
I'm born as female, honestly always hated it but I never wished to be a man either.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I identify as a satyr hung as a centaur. @Silenos

• Love
Reactions: Silenos
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
This poll really shows that non-binary people have an increased risk of suicide. Imagine how few people are non-binary and here you see how overrepresented they are
Yeah, I once was in a ward with others. Every single one of the patients were part of the lgbt community. It's sobering that every single one of them either sh or planned/attempted ctb.