• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
You wake up one random day and everybody who had the same gender as you is now dead. That means, if you're male, you're the only male in the world with everybody else who is, or identifies as, female. If you're female, the converse is true. If you're non binary, then everybody who isn't non binary is dead (I thought about you @4am when adding this option).

How would you react in a world like this? What thoughts would you have? Would this affect your desire to ctb in any way or would it be the same?

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and 4am
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I guess I would be slightly more popular with the other gender, lol. In reality, that's kind of a nightmare scenario, I've already had plenty of stalkers IRL and being the only person alive of my gender with 4B of the other gender seems a bit... much?

It could also be me and @4am just chilling.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: 4am
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I might aswell just finish the job :pfff:
I'm not even sure if you would get the chance to. You'd have to do it immediately or else the other gender would seize you as people want to preserve humanity no matter what. Regardless of your gender, you'd be the only person who can actually continue the human race so you'd have a massive bounty over your head. Hopefully you're an early bird who wakes up before others do
I guess I would be slightly more popular with the other gender, lol. In reality, that's kind of a nightmare scenario, I've already had plenty of stalkers IRL and being the only person alive of my gender with 4B of the other gender seems a bit... much?

It could also be me and @4am just chilling.
I want to chill with you and @4am too

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
other gender would seize you as people want to preserve humanity no matter what. Regardless of your gender, you'd be the only person who can actually continue the human race so you'd have a massive bounty over your head. Hopefully you're an early bird who wakes up before others do
I dont have a uterus so they cant :pfff: It gets interesting when you include trans and intersex people

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
That would actually be pretty horrifying as I would be the only woman and men would still want to satisfy their sex drive. I would hide away from the men and then ctb because I refuse to churn out babies to keep the human race alive. It can die out; I don't care

Last edited:
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
That would actually be pretty horrifying as I would the only woman and men would still want to satisfy their sex drive. I would hide away from the men and then ctb as I refuse to churn out babies to keep the human race alive. It can die out; I don't care
This is probably going to sound cruel but if this happens in reality and I manage to get to you first before the others males do, I'm immediately going to murder you so that you don't get tortured for the rest of your lifetime. In fact I'd do it if this applied to any single woman out there. The future of the human race has to be prevented no matter what. Even if I get caught murdering you and have to get tortured by the men instead, I'd take it as 60 years of torture is far better than thousands of years of new humans being tortured down the line

If I'm the only man alive, I hope that a woman can be compassionate to me and kill me off too before I get raped

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I think I'd set up a little stall or something, with a sign over the top like "form an orderely queue now ladies - disobedience equals spanking."

Of course, I'd expect all the women to purposely act up in this scenario.

I mean, clearly it would be a shitshow, but kind of fun too.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
That would actually be pretty horrifying as I would be the only girl, and guys would still want to satisfy their sex drive. I would hide away from the men and then ctb because I refuse to churn out babies to keep the human race alive. It can die out; I don't care. Idgaf
Yeah it would be honestly awful for 1 woman and 4B men. There's just no chance I could get to them first with those odds. Idc about sex and the survival of the human race isn't worth making someone suffer.

There would be a scientific way of keeping the race alive but we all know what'd happen and it would be awful either way.

We could ctb together.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I think I'd set up a little stall or something, with a sign over the top like "form an orderely queue now ladies - disobedience equals spanking."

Of course, I'd expect all the women to purposely act up in this scenario.

I mean, clearly it would be a shitshow, but kind of fun too.
Wait, I thought you were married, I wonder if she would approve of this. Also, the queue would be endless... you'd be there forever

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I would probably still unintentionally find a way to manage to stay an incel virgin even with 4-5 billion single women out there. No amount of scarcity would be enough to cancel out the negative charisma I possess.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I would be very tired ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

I feel a little sorry for all these women.
They don't know what disappointment awaits them.

B

bojackgoes

Mar 30, 2024
Hmm.

My best friend would be dead, and he's the main person I feel guilty about leaving, and the only person I have the motivation to hang out with. So that's a point for CTB.
My dad would be dead, so I can CTB in the house without traumatising anyone.

But I'd have my own house, which would make me less likely to CTB. Also, my brother would be dead, so I'd feel more guilty about leaving my mum, making me less likely to CTB.

Overall, I think I'd be more likely to CTB. But I'd stick around for a bit to see how things are different without men. It might change things in some way I haven't considered.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I am female and a survivor of SA so I would probably be terrified and fear that my chances of being SA'd again would be even higher.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I would probably still unintentionally find a way to manage to stay an incel virgin even with 4-5 billion single women out there. No amount of scarcity would be enough to cancel out the negative charisma I possess.
I doubt it. I think that they would rape you in order to preserve the human species. No amount of negative charisma matters when you're the only human alive who could propagate the species even further. People would do anything to continue the human race
I would be very tired ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

I feel a little sorry for all these women.
They don't know what disappointment awaits them.
What do you mean by this?

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
"Tired" is obviously a joke. You know what I meant.

As for disappointment, I meant that women will be disappointed when they see what the last male on the planet is like
I doubt it. I think that they would rape you in order to preserve the human species. No amount of negative charisma matters when you're the only human alive who could propagate the species even further. People would do anything to continue the human race

What do you mean by this?

e.

myopia

myopia

old habits die screaming.
Apr 8, 2024
You wake up one random day and everybody who had the same gender as you is now dead. That means, if you're male, you're the only male in the world with everybody else who is, or identifies as, female. If you're female, the converse is true. If you're non binary, then everybody who isn't non binary is dead (I thought about you @4am when adding this option).

How would you react in a world like this? What thoughts would you have? Would this affect your desire to ctb in any way or would it be the same?
I don't talk to men, so that would mean that everyone I know and care about would be dead... which would allow for guilt-free CTB.

I assume living in a world of only men would make it easier to CTB via gun, since statistically men are more into that kind of thing which would hopefully make gun acquisition laws looser. I would go down that route if it was viable. If not, I would probably hide in my house and try find another method. Above all, I would be absolutely terrified of being raped, so I would do everything in my power to hide my gender. I'm pretty small with zero fighting skills, and I have no idea how I would possibly defend myself if word got out that I was the only living female on Earth. Sounds like my worst nightmare.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I am only half joking when I say that I wouldn't even mind being raped all that much if it's by a woman. It's fucked up and logically I'm sure maybe I would come to fear it but I could be desperate enough to allow it. I'm also weak and pathetic enough that to me a woman shoots up in attractiveness when they take charge like that. I don't mean to offend anyone who's been through such an experience whether they're male or female though I just believe right now it wouldn't bother me as much until it happens I guess.

WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

if only this was just a simulation
Jun 25, 2022
This is the plot of World's End Harem lol

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Seeing as how I have never heard of another person disavowing the very concept of gender would.... would I be the only person left?

S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Hell ya, bye bye reproduction, human race gonna die out in a few years. I'm trans therefore nobody gonna be reproducing anymore. Also a lot of the billionaires and shithead politicians gonna be dead.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I mean, on one hand it means I'd get to keep my crush to myself, but on the other hand I'd also loose my mom and I'd have no one around me irl to support me without her, in fact most of my family are female so like... >_< Honestly I'd both love and hate it at the same time.