• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
yeah and that's one person. he doesn't represent his entire sexuality just like you don't represent yours. I'm gay and I support bi people. also all of my LGBT friends support bi people... I'm pretty sure they never even considered that it's a weird thing to suport them.. if I'm gay and I believe that does that mean that every gay thinks so too?? because that comment seems to follow that logic
It means you're a bunch of blind bootlickers. I've asked on other forums and they gave the same answer as OP.
I mean sure not being able to find meaningful connections because everyone is out for sex sucks but hating the people wanting to have only sex and no relationships is weird. they don't owe anything to others and as long as they respect consent they're not doing anything wrong. finding only people who are sex-driven might suck for people looking for something more but calling hypersexual people vile and worse than pedophiles and murders (like wtf????) because of that is just crazy. (you called bi people that because of your assumption that they are hypersexual and only crave sex which I don't believe to be true)
I'm not saying that hook-up culture is a good thing but people having casual sex aren't bad human beings..
Literally what I said. People say hypersexuals are the scum of the earth, then when it's not convenient to say that, you just keep twisting your own words until you can somehow keep living in a fantasy world. "Oh, only looking for sex and disregarding other human beings is perfectly fine actually now." Just shut the fuck up.

Tionally

Tionally

bored
Jul 5, 2023
It means you're a bunch of blind bootlickers. I've asked on other forums and they gave the same answer as OP.
well and many people here disagreed with you but whatever. you're selectively picking what you want to believe
Literally what I said. People say hypersexuals are the scum of the earth, then when it's not convenient to say that, you just keep twisting your own words until you can somehow keep living in a fantasy world. "Oh, only looking for sex and disregarding other human beings is perfectly fine actually now." Just shut the fuck up.
I don't know where I "kept twisting my words"??
I kept my stance:
bi people are not all hypersexual and even if they were (which they are not) it would be fine because hypersexual people ale not worse than PEDOPHILES and MURDERERS
unlike you said

either way this leads nowhere so whatever you have insane beliefs bye

Last edited:
Reactions: BrainShower, Lookingtoflyfree and kermudgeon
Status
Not open for further replies.