• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
The title says it.

I have little interest in games, it's a stupid reason and I don't want to live but I'm waiting for a few games before I kill myself.

Grand Theft Auto 6
Gears Of War 6
Kingdom Hearts 4

Ideally, I would wait for Final Fantasy 7 Remake Part 3 to come out but that's at least 3 years away. I don't think I can wait that long, these games are coming out next year 2025 I think.

Is there anything you're waiting for and any other recommendations?

Last edited:
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Maybe the new Spyro game, no interest in gaming like anything else anymore

Reactions: Dark Moon
Otaku

Otaku

Experienced
Mar 2, 2024
I need to play Silent Hill 2 remake.
I haven't played the original Silent Hill 2, because I was busy in my life in that certain time.
Control 2 is one I look forward to also.
Death Stranding 2.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I hope I can CTB before the Switch 2 gets revealed and has games on it I'd want to play. A new Smash Bros would probably be the thing that would get me to stay alive the most.

Right now the only games I'm excited for are Sonic x Shadow Generations and Pokémon Legends Z-A.

Reactions: Dark Moon
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
I hope I can CTB before the Switch 2 gets revealed and has games on it I'd want to play. A new Smash Bros would probably be the thing that would get me to stay alive the most.

Right now the only games I'm excited for are Sonic x Shadow Generations and Pokémon Legends Z-A.
I forgot about those games, I'm interested in the new Sonic and the new Pokemon but I want to have a gen 10 Pokemon. It might be coming to the Switch 2.
I really want to play gta6 too but I won't make it until then
Ah no it might even get delayed to 2026, hopefully it doesn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc