• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

user1912012

Mar 9, 2023
Not sure how far I should go as practice, but today I just pulled a tie around my neck somewhat tight, and I instantly had a gag reflex and started coughing. Don't want my family to hear my coughing and come to me, what should I do?

M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
Try to place your ligature on a different position on the neck. If you're too close to your trachea you will start coughing.

SmokeEater

SmokeEater

Mar 17, 2023
That's too high. It should be lower on your neck

B

beyondgone

Mar 3, 2023
What ligature are you using? Practice will find the right spot and help you overcome the gag reflex and SI

B

beyondgone

Mar 3, 2023
I'm using the guide to hanging in the resources section
What are you using rope belt cordage neck tie? Some people have more success placing the ligature lower on the neck some higher, practice and you will find it

M

maslow

Mar 5, 2023
Hi, I'm new to the site. Where can I find that resources section? This page is not very much user friendly and doesn't have a search function as far as I know. I am looking for the optimal length of rope to buy. Is three meters enough?

Live or Let Die

Live or Let Die

๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—Ÿ๐——
Mar 15, 2023
Hi, I'm new to the site. Where can I find that resources section? This page is not very much user friendly and doesn't have a search function as far as I know. I am looking for the optimal length of rope to buy. Is three meters enough?
3 Metres should be more than enough imo. Just make sure it's tied properly around your neck and the spot its fixed to, both the rope and fixation point should be able to support the weight of a human

Reactions: maslow
U

user1912012

Mar 9, 2023
3 Metres should be more than enough imo. Just make sure it's tied properly around your neck and the spot its fixed to, both the rope and fixation point should be able to support the weight of a human

• Informative
Reactions: maslow