• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Wait-Bus

Student
Sep 20, 2022
Summary
This study analyzed eight filmed hangings.

Considering time 0 to represent the onset of the final hanging, rapid loss of consciousness was observed (at 8-18 sec), closely followed by convulsions (at 10-19 sec).

A complex pattern of decerebrate rigidity and decorticate rigidity then followed.

Between 1 min 38 sec and 2 min 15 sec, muscle tone seemed to be lost, the body becoming progressively flaccid.

From then on, isolated body movements were observed from time to time, the last one occurring between 1 min 2 sec and 7 min 31 sec.

As for the respiratory responses, all cases presented deep rhythmic abdominal respiratory movements (last one between 1 min 2 sec and 2 min 5 sec).

I don't think I am allowed to post sources

Reactions: missingpeace, Hurt, crowbait and 3 others
ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
thanks for the info
i think we're not allowed to post sources of drugs/medication
analytical resources for researches purposes should be ok, especially if they're public

Reactions: AreWeWinning