• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Tiburcio

I have everything ready to go. There is only one thing I want to do before dying, my last wish, and it will me rest in real peace. I will be very happy and very sad at the same time, I will feel like I was finally done here, like there is no longer place for me. And finally, I will die.

Everything is ready. Everything is prepared. This weekend is the good time.

Wish me luck. If I suceed, I wish you the best.

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
I have everything ready to go. There is only one thing I want to do before dying, my last wish, and it will me rest in real peace. I will be very happy and very sad at the same time, I will feel like I was finally done here, like there is no longer place for me. And finally, I will die.

Whatever happens, I wish you the best. May you recieve the things you want. If there is an afterlife, maybe we'll meet.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018

Good luck, i hope you make it.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

May I ask what your last wish is? Just curious, but you don't have to answer if it's too personal.

I hope your exit is peaceful.