• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Take it easy! The impulsivity increases the chances of going wrong! Anyway, I hope you find peace!
Depends on how much planning went in to it.
Some impulsivity will be required to overcome SI.
@shijsrzh what exact method / position are you going for?
I wish you godpseed!

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
They said they were catching the train instead so my guess is jumping in front of a train thus forcing someone else to be involved in their suicide method.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
I couldn't do it. I truly am a worthless piece of shit.
Not able to handle life and also too gutless and cowardly to just end it. I don't even deserve the love you gave me in those messages above.
We'll I'm glad you're still with us... this sounded very impulsive and not thought out. Be kind to yourself, relax and do something nice to self soothe. Hugs

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Not able to handle life and also too gutless and cowardly to just end it. I don't even deserve the love you gave me in those messages above.
Trains are terrifying. You're not a coward for being afraid of a loud massive object that will kill you. That's normal survival instinct. CTB can be just as hard as being alive. Try to take it easy on yourself.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Please make sure this is what you truly want and are not being impulsive. As impulsive actions lead to mistakes with worst effects. Like ending up in psych ward.

but if you truly want this I hope you have a peaceful transition

A

AndyD0209

Dec 12, 2020
Please, don't think like that. Many of us are exactly in te same situation you are in now!!! Me included!! Lots of love
It's soooo hard, I get it! living is extremely painful but also dying, this is our curse and I don't wish it on my worst enemy! I am here if u want to talk, am sure others too! We are here to support each other and be there for each other no matter what!

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Don't beat yourself up for this, it's completely natural!!
It seemed a bit hasty in the moment from what I could see so was perhaps not the best way to have gone through those final moments after all...
Much love for you, I'm so sorry for your disappointment :heart:

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
I'm sorry you are suffering oP but I'm glad you're still with us. Impulsive actions often go wrong and lead to regret. You're not a failure for having natural feelings of SI. Stay a while, SS is here to help you decide the best thing for you

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
No you are not - you are human. Survival instinct is human nature. Stop beating yourself up, you hear me?!

ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Don't see it like that. I've looked into train method and there are many factors that could cause it to go horribly wrong. You could end up surviving but being paralyzed from the neck down, then you would be truly fucked.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 24006

Nov 20, 2020
Lack of courage would have been to just go for it versus having the courage to recognize you weren't ready and/or didn't know if it was really the right time/way. The world is super happy to beat the living shit out of you ...... why so quick to voluntarily join in with the beating(s) and beat yourself?

Reactions: Red
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Don't see it like that. I've looked into train method and there are many factors that could cause it to go horribly wrong. You could end up surviving but being paralyzed from the neck down, then you would be truly fucked.
Where did you get this informationand which factors are you referring too? Train has 95% percent success rate making it one of the most reliable methods out there.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Whatever path you choose, staying or going. I hope you find peace. I'm sorry life as brought you to this as so many of us.

Reactions: Mylifeispointless
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Where did you get this informationand which factors are you referring too? Train has 95% percent success rate making it one of the most reliable methods out there.
You are correct that it is 95% success rate, when all being equal e.g.: proper impact to create fatal injury, etc. But many jumps go bad. Viktor Staudt comes to my mind:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...fighting-an-endless-battle.25020/#post-455134

Reactions: Sherri