T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
It's difficult seeing your mothwr for who she is when she's cruel as we all put kind of an idea around what our mother should be.

And seeing her as another human is difficult as she's the one person that should unconditionally live and naturally want to protect you.

It took me years to accept my mother was a cruel narcissist but she had been conditioned that way by her lousy environment. What I hate her for is she knows the feeling of misfortune yet made my childhood worse.

She broke my leg when I was 9 months to stop my father from leaving her.

Which shows how much of a maternal instinct she had.

I was a puppy to her, looking back, when you see someone who's mistreating a puppy, dragging it on the lead so it's back is scraping across the concrete rather than slowly guide it which is a slower start but usually means in the long run the puppy turns into a very useful pet for them.

Mine Is a very weak character that uses a child to feel better about themselves, she doesn't have the guts to stand up against things she didn't like in the world so used me to the purpose of taking it out on.

The stigma against people who have good reasons to hate their mums needs to change.
If you don't blindly love and show upmost loyalty to your mother you're a bad person.

Most these people are only after inheritance anyway, very few humans know love, and even perfect mothers get shoved in a nursing home to rot when they are no longer useful.
People are inherintly bad and it all starts because of mother's and fathers, I can really at this moment see why people are so passionate regarding antinatalism.