• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

jessebessey

Done with life
Mar 7, 2024
I have heard the night night night method is hard and so I heard sn is the most reliable method but i have no sources and I want to do firearms but that is messy and inert gas I have no knowledge and do not know how to make an exit bag

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
chicken-nugget

chicken-nugget

depresso espresso
Sep 30, 2021
Yup.. pretty BS that we have to suffer so much in life and trying to exit it. I would be long gone if there was an easy, painless method.

Now I'm not sure if painless really matters if there's a final end?

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I really understand, I also feel so trapped here. To me it's so incredibly dreadful and horrible how we cannot just have the option to easily die in peace. I find it hellish how there is the absence of a straightforward way to end our own existence, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to cease existing.

• Hugs
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023

there's a whole litany of choices one could pick from in this handy dandy post in the pinned posts section. several require little to no material to purchase or source, or are cheap and easily obtainable.