A

amb.boardman

Oct 17, 2023
I honestly feel confused. I wish I knew where to start with getting better. But I have been spending a lot of time on here recently. Is that right to do?

Reactions: movinout17
JustABug

JustABug

Sinking in my skin
Aug 18, 2023
I honestly feel confused. I wish I knew where to start with getting better. But I have been spending a lot of time on here recently. Is that right to do?
Whatever you think will help you get better than do it. I like the comfort of this website and being heard, but if being here makes you feel worse or stunts your recovery, I would not be on here <3

Reactions: movinout17
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
my husband tells me my delusions are my perfect justifications for killing myself.... they dont know how to relate to us or cope with what we are going through, so they come up with their own justifications. planning your death probably gives you a feeling of control and comfort, whereas getting better is a nonlinear, unclear and difficult process. they aren't equals in terms of the amount of effort they take, how immediately rewarding they are, and it doesnt address the massive holes in the mental health care system.

Reactions: loopdaloop, carnivalforone and Rogue Proxy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
On this site there is a "recovery" section for those who want to stay here and are looking for advice or support with that, if that's what you are looking for. But if one wants to stay on suicide discussions then there is nothing wrong with that, it's a personal decision, we all have our right to cease existing after all.

Reactions: King Ashoka