• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wsx-rt

Apr 17, 2024
Feelings of guilt and resentment sometimes prevent us from making the right decision; these feelings obscure reality. You need to be a brave, strong and confident person to decide on stb and follow through to the end. I agree with those on this forum who consider those people selfish who do not give a person the right to freely choose whether he wants to live or not, because this is the right of any person, and this is real freedom. It is psychologically difficult to prepare for stb to plan and complete, plus Sometimes people also interfere with conversations about religion and about living in spite of everything; people do not understand a person who lives in torment and suffering, physical and psychological. I made a decision for myself - this is stb, because I tried all the options to live, and it turned out that it was simply impossible to live with such a diagnosis and such a disease, and then it would get worse, as the disease progressed, I was left alone , poverty and illness, so I made my choice, and it's good that I have freedom of choice, but I went to this for almost ten years, ten years of struggle, and in the end I made this choice because I think it's right. It is a pity that euthanasia is not possible in my country, it would have been a calm and peaceful death for me.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and random_user
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like you've suffered so much, I find it truly unacceptable how there isn't the option to be euthanised, people should simply be able to die in peace if they wish to. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Havnis