• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

IamFree

-
Aug 16, 2022
Hello, it's me again. The last thread(featuring runes) stopped updating- maybe now no one wants it, but I think people still need help.(Isn't that why we are all here?) So I decided to continue my work, but via tarot this time. The reading is absolutely free, just for your recovery.
This goes under one rule- 1 question per each person.
If you do have a question but don't want to ask it in front of others, just DM me.
My response will take a few days. It would be good for you guys to have a little patience to get your results.

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I'm gonna ask what I did last time. I've been struggling with something for years that happened in 2013. I believe it's a form of PTSD. What can I do to find inner peace?
Thanks for doing this by the way.

B

Bardo

Arcanist
Jan 25, 2023
How do I respond to a special, once every twenty year, dual timeline convergence happening this Summer?

Last edited:
thx1138

thx1138

Student
Jun 28, 2019
Thanks for doing this, it sounds very generous and interesting.

My question is, will it help or harm my recovery if I move to another country?

sincerelysad

sincerelysad

bpd . chronic pain . ptsd . pls be kind <3
Jan 4, 2023
my question is.. will i ever get out of the situation im in and feel safe again? and if there's any clue or hint as to how?

i've been desperate for a reading for these questions for so long but im so poor i haven't been able to commission one

I

IamFree

-
Aug 16, 2022
I'm gonna ask what I did last time. I've been struggling with something for years that happened in 2013. I believe it's a form of PTSD. What can I do to find inner peace?
Thanks for doing this by the way.
Um, when it comes to divination, asking the same question twice is a no-no thing. It seems like my last answer(to your last question) was sufficient.

How do I respond to a special, once every twenty year, dual timeline convergence happening this Summer?
I'm sorry but tell me more about the 'timeline convergence' thing. I don't get it, really.

Thanks for doing this, it sounds very generous and interesting.

My question is, will it help or harm my recovery if I move to another country?
The answer to your question came out as <Chiconahui Chalchihuitl> aka <Nine of Jades>.
(Just for the record, I use the Aztec Tarot card.)
You would enjoy a great deal of both physical and mental abundance if you move. Though that path is not without adversities, you'd be eventually more stable. Maintaining your self-control, and avoiding to see things in black and white, are the keys in your victory. It seems that you can take off your worries.

my question is.. will i ever get out of the situation im in and feel safe again? and if there's any clue or hint as to how?

i've been desperate for a reading for these questions for so long but im so poor i haven't been able to commission one
I read your question as "How can I get out of my current situation to feel safe again?"
The answer to your question came out as <Citlalli> aka <The Star>. You have to be grounded. Keeping your balance between imagination and reality, intuition and intellect is the key to solve your problem. Maybe you are distressed by groundless fears which won't come true, but which are enough to terrorize you. If it's the case you just have to show a firm front to your fears.

Wish you all the best.

exhaustedanonymous

exhaustedanonymous

everything that lives is gone to waste
Nov 14, 2022
is she really there?

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Um, when it comes to divination, asking the same question twice is a no-no thing. It seems like my last answer(to your last question) was sufficient.
Oh well, Can I ask another question then?
What should I do to improve myself this year?

Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
How do I find a sense of stability and security?

Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
Will I ever be free of what's plaguing me and be truly, genuinely content?

B

Bardo

Arcanist
Jan 25, 2023

I'm sorry but tell me more about the 'timeline convergence' thing. I don't get it, really.

The answer to your question came out as <Chiconahui Chalchihuitl> aka <Nine of Jades>.
(Just for the record, I use the Aztec Tarot card.)
You would enjoy a great deal of both physical and mental abundance if you move. Though that path is not without adversities, you'd be eventually more stable. Maintaining your self-control, and avoiding to see things in black and white, are the keys in your victory. It seems that you can take off your worries.

I read your question as "How can I get out of my current situation to feel safe again?"
The answer to your question came out as <Citlalli> aka <The Star>. You have to be grounded. Keeping your balance between imagination and reality, intuition and intellect is the key to solve your problem. Maybe you are distressed by groundless fears which won't come true, but which are enough to terrorize you. If it's the case you just have to show a firm front to your fears.

Wish you all the best.
Hi,

Al Bielek, the "time traveler" who was part of both the Philadelphia Experiment and the Montauk Project, has said that a dual timeline convergence (whatever that means) happens every twenty years. It is scheduled to happen August 12, 2023 give or take a day or two. Just curious if something comes up for August 11-13, 2023 that might be particularly auspicious. Thanks a bunch:hug:

I

IamFree

-
Aug 16, 2022
Oh well, Can I ask another question then?
What should I do to improve myself this year?
The answer for your question came out as Tlayectiliztli(Purification).
You will face a change within relationships between you and your loved ones. Those relationships may have left scars on your mind. You may be hurt by your loved ones, though you still love them, because some things are wrong with your current relationships. What you should do is, just don't hide you're hurt because of them. They should know you're not OK. You have nothing to worry about opening up your wounds before their eyes. It may be painful, but since it's necessary, you will see a new light unfolding before you after you managed through the pains.

is she really there?
I'm sorry but you need to make your question more detailed. Like, who is 'she' you're talking about? And why do you want to know if she's really 'there'- near you or somewhere?

¿What do I need to be free of anxiety and fear?
The answer for your question came out as Chicuei Yollotl(Eight of Hearts).
It's best for you to remember that there's no bird flying without wounds. None of us humans can be free from negative events and emotions in our lives, because we're who we are. Like the little pebbles in the seashore can't dodge from weathering by waves- it's because they're who they are. Pebbles in the seashore. Yet the pains can't stop us from solving the riddles of our lives. Neither can they prevent birds from flying, nor could they smash just one pebble. Only by admitting this will you be able to see your life's path more clearly. (It's somewhat an irony, isn't it?)

Will the suffering ever end
I slightly modified your question to "What can I do to end my suffering(by means other than ctb)?". Your suffering will surely end. The important thing is 'how' it ends.
The answer for your question came out as Tlayectiliztli(Purification). You should admit that some things within your life must face change. The past is the past, toxic relationships(or scars left by them) must be mended... And yet it's not so easy for you to get out of an accumulated clot of pain because it's too large. Don't be afraid to bring up your pain. Just let it face light. Don't hesitate in letting others know you're in pain and you need a lot of hugs. It's difficult, of course. Sometimes it hurts a lot to reveal your charred self than actual pain itself. But please don't kneel before pain and you will surely be met by hearty responses. You'll see a more brighter day, in the end.

How do I find a sense of stability and security?
The answer for your question came out as Hueytlatoani(The Emperor).
Maybe the key lies within yourself, not in others or external affairs. You yourself must be the stable and secure one. You're the one who rules over your life. It's you who make the decision within your life. Don't let others take your seat. Be the captain of your ship.

Where do you see me in 6 months time?
It's highly unlikely for me to actually see you offline. XD
If it's that you want me to know where you should be in 6 months time, you should be more detailed with your question- what's your current situation? And why do you want to know about your whereabouts?

Will I ever be free of what's plaguing me and be truly, genuinely content?
Yes. You will. I'll just see 'how' will you reach your goal.
The answer came out as Nahui Tecpatl(Four of Stone Knives). You need time to reflect of your life. A phase within your life came to an end. You should shift to next one, and in order to do so you just have to think about your life. What events within your life gives you pain? And what kind of life do you want to live? Only by answering these painful questions will you be able to live a different phase of your life.

Is it possible for me to make amends?
The answer for your question came out as Hueychalchihuitl(The Great Jade).
If there's one first-and-foremost person, to whom you should make amends for, it's you yourself. Don't let yourself to be manhandled with other people. Get out of toxic relationship, and turn your eyes to the nature. If you have some artistic talents, don't let it just rot and use it to express yourself- how you perceive your life, and how you see the world surrounding yourself. You should cherish yourself more than any others.

Hi,

Al Bielek, the "time traveler" who was part of both the Philadelphia Experiment and the Montauk Project, has said that a dual timeline convergence (whatever that means) happens every twenty years. It is scheduled to happen August 12, 2023 give or take a day or two. Just curious if something comes up for August 11-13, 2023 that might be particularly auspicious. Thanks a bunch:hug:
I don't really believe in people like Al Bielek, but anyway I'll see what the days between August 11th-13rd this year would hold for you.
The answer for your question came out as Chicuace Topilli(Six of Staffs). You will achieve a goal then, whatever it be. It would make you be appreciated by your peers and/or colleagues. You will enjoy a great deal of pride and happiness, and you will feel a sense of belonging.

Wish you guys all the best!

B

Bardo

Arcanist
Jan 25, 2023
The answer for your question came out as Tlayectiliztli(Purification).
You will face a change within relationships between you and your loved ones. Those relationships may have left scars on your mind. You may be hurt by your loved ones, though you still love them, because some things are wrong with your current relationships. What you should do is, just don't hide you're hurt because of them. They should know you're not OK. You have nothing to worry about opening up your wounds before their eyes. It may be painful, but since it's necessary, you will see a new light unfolding before you after you managed through the pains.

I'm sorry but you need to make your question more detailed. Like, who is 'she' you're talking about? And why do you want to know if she's really 'there'- near you or somewhere?

The answer for your question came out as Chicuei Yollotl(Eight of Hearts).
It's best for you to remember that there's no bird flying without wounds. None of us humans can be free from negative events and emotions in our lives, because we're who we are. Like the little pebbles in the seashore can't dodge from weathering by waves- it's because they're who they are. Pebbles in the seashore. Yet the pains can't stop us from solving the riddles of our lives. Neither can they prevent birds from flying, nor could they smash just one pebble. Only by admitting this will you be able to see your life's path more clearly. (It's somewhat an irony, isn't it?)

I slightly modified your question to "What can I do to end my suffering(by means other than ctb)?". Your suffering will surely end. The important thing is 'how' it ends.
The answer for your question came out as Tlayectiliztli(Purification). You should admit that some things within your life must face change. The past is the past, toxic relationships(or scars left by them) must be mended... And yet it's not so easy for you to get out of an accumulated clot of pain because it's too large. Don't be afraid to bring up your pain. Just let it face light. Don't hesitate in letting others know you're in pain and you need a lot of hugs. It's difficult, of course. Sometimes it hurts a lot to reveal your charred self than actual pain itself. But please don't kneel before pain and you will surely be met by hearty responses. You'll see a more brighter day, in the end.

The answer for your question came out as Hueytlatoani(The Emperor).
Maybe the key lies within yourself, not in others or external affairs. You yourself must be the stable and secure one. You're the one who rules over your life. It's you who make the decision within your life. Don't let others take your seat. Be the captain of your ship.

It's highly unlikely for me to actually see you offline. XD
If it's that you want me to know where you should be in 6 months time, you should be more detailed with your question- what's your current situation? And why do you want to know about your whereabouts?

Yes. You will. I'll just see 'how' will you reach your goal.
The answer came out as Nahui Tecpatl(Four of Stone Knives). You need time to reflect of your life. A phase within your life came to an end. You should shift to next one, and in order to do so you just have to think about your life. What events within your life gives you pain? And what kind of life do you want to live? Only by answering these painful questions will you be able to live a different phase of your life.

The answer for your question came out as Hueychalchihuitl(The Great Jade).
If there's one first-and-foremost person, to whom you should make amends for, it's you yourself. Don't let yourself to be manhandled with other people. Get out of toxic relationship, and turn your eyes to the nature. If you have some artistic talents, don't let it just rot and use it to express yourself- how you perceive your life, and how you see the world surrounding yourself. You should cherish yourself more than any others.

I don't really believe in people like Al Bielek, but anyway I'll see what the days between August 11th-13rd this year would hold for you.
The answer for your question came out as Chicuace Topilli(Six of Staffs). You will achieve a goal then, whatever it be. It would make you be appreciated by your peers and/or colleagues. You will enjoy a great deal of pride and happiness, and you will feel a sense of belonging.

Wish you guys all the best!
Thank you. Even if t.p. is on sale during those dates, I'd consider that a win!

S

Saltedcoffee

-
Jan 14, 2023
Is there anything happening for me on the first week of July, 2023? (Supposed to find out if i get into uni.)

I

IamFree

-
Aug 16, 2022
Is there anything happening for me on the first week of July, 2023? (Supposed to find out if i get into uni.)
The answer to your question came out as Cemanahuac(The World). You're likely to experience fulfillment in your life then. It seems like you are in a state of fear, because you don't know what's going to unfold before you. I understand. But there's nothing for you to really be afraid of. A new act, a new world will raise the curtain in front of your eyes. And you just have to... Enjoy.
Best of wishes!

• Hugs
Reactions: Saltedcoffee
fell

fell

bpd, cptsd, bipolar 2, trying lots of things 💞
Feb 4, 2023
Hi! Fellow tarot lover here 🥰 I'm so glad to see this thread. I actually had a really scary experience at a "corner store psychic" who said I had a demon attached to me and (of course) needed to pay $2000 for her to "cleanse it" (which I obviously don't have) 😖 I went into a near-psychotic break believing this for a few days until luckily my therapist was able to talk me down and realize it was a scam preying on my fears and pain for money. I'm really grateful that there are folks like you out there who are doing helpful, meaningful divination work to support and empower others through their pain 💗 thank you!

Anyway, would love to ask you a Q for some support 💗 I've been in such a dark depression… I'm at a huge crossroad in my work, so much overwhelm in my current role, trying to transition to a new path, and it's bringing up so much fear, confusion, anxiety, disorganization…

What would the cards say might be the best path forward, or helpful support to guide my way? Thank you! 💗✨

PainfulPainkillers

PainfulPainkillers

LiveCryLaugh
Mar 7, 2023
Hello, it's me again. The last thread(featuring runes) stopped updating- maybe now no one wants it, but I think people still need help.(Isn't that why we are all here?) So I decided to continue my work, but via tarot this time. The reading is absolutely free, just for your recovery.
This goes under one rule- 1 question per each person.
If you do have a question but don't want to ask it in front of others, just DM me.
My response will take a few days. It would be good for you guys to have a little patience to get your results.
What is my purpose in life?

I

IamFree

-
Aug 16, 2022
Hi! Fellow tarot lover here 🥰 I'm so glad to see this thread. I actually had a really scary experience at a "corner store psychic" who said I had a demon attached to me and (of course) needed to pay $2000 for her to "cleanse it" (which I obviously don't have) 😖 I went into a near-psychotic break believing this for a few days until luckily my therapist was able to talk me down and realize it was a scam preying on my fears and pain for money. I'm really grateful that there are folks like you out there who are doing helpful, meaningful divination work to support and empower others through their pain 💗 thank you!

Anyway, would love to ask you a Q for some support 💗 I've been in such a dark depression… I'm at a huge crossroad in my work, so much overwhelm in my current role, trying to transition to a new path, and it's bringing up so much fear, confusion, anxiety, disorganization…

What would the cards say might be the best path forward, or helpful support to guide my way? Thank you! 💗✨
Glad to see a fellow tarot reader, too. :heart:
The answer to your question came out as Yollotelpocatl(Youth of Hearts). You might soon encounter a new beginning related with your emotion. You can start new creative projects too. But they all come unexpected. Don't try to lock yourself in 'things should be like this' box. Just ride on the wave which will take you to a new place.
And, apart from this answer, don't believe people who tell you scary sh*ts like 'ghosts are harassing you', 'a demon is attached inside your head'. I'm 99.99% convinced that what those people really, truly want is inside your purse.

What is my purpose in life?
The answer to your question came out as Ome Tecpatl(2 of Stone Knives). You're on a crossroad in your life but you can't see the important, problematic things around you. The means you can use to solve problems are limited. However, it's not wise to turn your back on the problems. You should face your problems by yourself and make the necessary decision in order to make your life better and find your way.
You know, I can't really tell your purpose in life because it's YOUR LIFE. The cards are saying the same thing. Only you are responsible for your life and whether you can find your purpose is up to you. However, I can wish you good luck. May the Gods guide you through Their wisdom.

I wish y'all the best.

fell

fell

bpd, cptsd, bipolar 2, trying lots of things 💞
Feb 4, 2023
Glad to see a fellow tarot reader, too. :heart:
The answer to your question came out as Yollotelpocatl(Youth of Hearts). You might soon encounter a new beginning related with your emotion. You can start new creative projects too. But they all come unexpected. Don't try to lock yourself in 'things should be like this' box. Just ride on the wave which will take you to a new place.
And, apart from this answer, don't believe people who tell you scary sh*ts like 'ghosts are harassing you', 'a demon is attached inside your head'. I'm 99.99% convinced that what those people really, truly want is inside your purse.
Thank you!! 🥹🥹🙏🏼💗✨

S

ScissorYoda

Mar 19, 2023
How can I accept my physical body and it's flaws?

cristaleyez

cristaleyez

xe/they/it
Feb 21, 2023
Will there be a way I am able to find again a friendship so meaningful I had but lost recently?

y'ffre

y'ffre

My English could be bad :)
Aug 15, 2022
Is there any chance for healing for me?

Reactions: theboy
littlelittlecrow

littlelittlecrow

They/Them
Mar 20, 2023
I'm not sure if I should change my career path or stick to it. It's currently not working out for me, but I can't tell if it's because I'm not a right fit for the path and I just need to switch to something else, or if there's a deeper flaw in me I need to fix or else it will follow me to any career path. Basically, should I stick with my current career path?

I

IamFree

-
Aug 16, 2022
How can I accept my physical body and it's flaws?
How to get the strength back?
Will there be a way I am able to find again a friendship so meaningful I had but lost recently?
Is there any chance for healing for me?
I'm not sure if I should change my career path or stick to it. It's currently not working out for me, but I can't tell if it's because I'm not a right fit for the path and I just need to switch to something else, or if there's a deeper flaw in me I need to fix or else it will follow me to any career path. Basically, should I stick with my current career path?

My sincere apologies to you all. I am currently very busy to the extent of having no time(and strength) to do this. I forgot to close the thread. Very sorry. Wish you all the best.

• Love
Reactions: cristaleyez