• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Ha

• Yay!
Reactions: akana and 👁️👃👁️
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
The most recent "Essentials" update addresses this:

Nembutal Global Shortage News
Since mid 2021 there has been a building global shortage of veterinary Nembutal. This has occurred both because of the pandemic but also because of a reported catastrophic incident at one of the two global manufacturing sites of the drug (see: https://bit.ly/vetshortage). It was not until mid 2022 that the impact has been truly felt. While Nembutal can still be purchased OTC in some countries, those who trade (illegally) in Nembutal on the Internet can reportedly not get supply.

To answer your question:
- yes, we are all waiting for D's email to either work again or a new address to be published.
The Essentials states Ds supposedly new email but then also adds "Currently it is not available."
- ATM nobody can order. No matter the age.
- Over 50s who can sign up for the PPeH/Essentials and Exit's forum would have an advantage in the future, since they will learn of any update first through PN/Exit

I hope this helps.

Ah yeh I guess the shortages are still being felt, it sucks whatever happened at the manufacturing site that mostly led to these problems.

Thank you for summing everything up, pretty much what I thought I just wondered why everyone was arguing about Exit when they can't get N right now either. I just hope it gets resolved soon for all of us.

Reactions: wljourney
V

virgilwalks

Student
Apr 7, 2022
It is a sad truth that villains of all stripes target and prey on those they perceive as more vulnerable. Scammers will always look for opportunities to exploit. So they've figured out how to "look like" a legitimate source of "n" and how to appear on this and other sites as a "friend" but will continue to try and scam.

caveat emptor - buyer beware - is more important than ever. If it seems too good to be true it probably is. Don't send any more money until this situation with D is clarified.

Reactions: wljourney, betternever2havbeen and rationaltake
hiAbbey

hiAbbey

All’s well that ends pretty prettyy prettyyy soon
Sep 30, 2021
I'm 5 months shy of 50. I contacted them and requested to be a member and never heard back from them. :(
What the what?! That's madness!

Reactions: Lily (Osako)
TiredLostHope20

TiredLostHope20

SN Arrived!
Aug 24, 2022
Trying to make some money out of people who want to die. I have seen it all now. All i want to do is die, that's all i ask.

Reactions: RainAndSadness and Lily (Osako)
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Quick update:

Apparently there has been an update to the Essentials (September 2022) with an unconfirmed email address. It is not clear who that supplier is. It seems to be not D, but someone new. Exit themselves has not been able to confirm this as a reliable, trustworthy source and the email may be removed from the book until they can validate this potential new supplier.

So:
1. we currently don't have a new address for D.
2. There is no validated (reliable, trustworthy) source for N at this time.
3. Please don't get scammed.

I will not be sharing it, so please do not DM me!

• Informative
Reactions: RainAndSadness, rationaltake, Shivali and 1 other person
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
Quick update:

Apparently there has been an update to the Essentials (September 2022) with an unconfirmed email address. It is not clear who that supplier is. It seems to be not D, but someone new. Exit themselves has not been able to confirm this as a reliable, trustworthy source and the email may be removed from the book until they can validate this potential new supplier.

So:

As always, thanks for the info and help!

Reactions: rationaltake and wljourney
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Quick update:

So:

Is the new source claiming to sell powder or vetinary liquid N?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Is the new source claiming to sell powder or vetinary liquid N?
The update in the Essentials implies that it is veterinary liquid N.

In the main N from D thread @Dot posted that a (SaSu) member had contacted the published email address and that the replies match the previous user's experience. They plan to order within the next few weeks and will update us if it turns out to be a reliable source.

Reactions: Smart No More
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
The update in the Essentials implies that it is veterinary liquid N.

In the main N from D thread @Dot posted that a (SaSu) member had contacted the published email address and that the replies match the previous user's experience. They plan to order within the next few weeks and will update us if it turns out to be a reliable source.
Ok - tht usr hs chngd thr mnd whch = fne -- thy d/ nt fl cmfrtble ordrdng if = nt cnfrmd frm othrs s/ w/ wll kp w8tng untl sme1 els cnfrms recpt of prodct

= lrge amnt of $€£ 2 rsk

Reactions: wljourney and rationaltake
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Not sure why but I don't get notifications for posts in the N from D thread anymore. 😒

emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
Not sure why but I don't get notifications for posts in the N from D thread anymore. 😒
Is it possible you accidentally hit the "Unwatch" button at the top, right below the title? Sometimes I don't get notifications, either…

Reactions: Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Is it possible you accidentally hit the "Unwatch" button at the top, right below the title? Sometimes I don't get notifications, either…
I did wonder if I'd done that but checked it and it's fine. I unwatched and the rewatched to make certain. It's something I've experienced with a few threafs over time and others have posted threads saying they experience it too. Must be gremlins.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Ok - tht usr hs chngd thr mnd whch = fne -- thy d/ nt fl cmfrtble ordrdng if = nt cnfrmd frm othrs s/ w/ wll kp w8tng untl sme1 els cnfrms recpt of prodct

= lrge amnt of $€£ 2 rsk
Yes that's understandable.
Thanks for the update.

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
If n.e.1 recvd eml d.m frm @Helplessman wth eml fr D tht addrss = fke

D/ nt snd n.e $$ 2 tht addrss

Thy r prevsly bannd scammr

• Informative
Reactions: wljourney
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
How can okk order this
This guy.
If ANYONE from India messages you saying that they have it do not trust them they are a scammer. There has been a user that has had over five or six PLUS accounts who continues to come back claiming that they have N acting dumb and trying to act vulnerable and act like they don't know what's going on when they know damn well what's going on and what they're trying to do. If @Helplessman AKA @becool messages you ignore it. If anyone messages you claiming to have N ignore it. Do not send your money to anyone. If the email has not been confirmed from the PPEH which as of recently there is no confirmed email do NOT send money to anyone.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: emgrl, rationaltake and wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
This fucking guy.
If ANYONE from India messages you saying that they have it do not trust them they are a scammer. There has been a user that has had over five or six PLUS accounts who continues to come back claiming that they have N acting dumb and trying to act vulnerable and act like they don't know what's going on when they know damn well what's going on and what they're trying to do. If @Helplessman AKA @becool messages you ignore it. If anyone messages you claiming to have N ignore it. Do not send your money to anyone. If the email has not been confirmed from the PPEH which as of recently there is no confirmed email do NOT send money to anyone.
Thank you for - yet again - identifying the scammer.

I honestly don't know what else we can do (other than post the warnings once a week).

There is currently no known, trustworthy email for D available.

Anyone claiming they have ordered successfully in the recent month is likely a scammer.

I understand that people are desperate and will grasp for anything and anyone who offers relief.
Please don't fall for it. Especially if the member is fairly new and hasn't posted about much else.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...they-got-it-from-d-to-try-to-bait-you.100050/

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, emgrl, rationaltake and 1 other person
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Thank you for - yet again - identifying the scammer.

I honestly don't know what else we can do (other than post the warnings once a week).

There is currently no known, trustworthy email for D available.

Anyone claiming they have ordered successfully in the recent month is likely a scammer.

I understand that people are desperate and will grasp for anything and anyone who offers relief.
Please don't fall for it. Especially if the member is fairly new and hasn't posted about much else.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...they-got-it-from-d-to-try-to-bait-you.100050/
It's being taken care of and don't think it will happen again.

• Love
Reactions: emgrl and wljourney
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
We'll get an announcement put up and hopefully that'll help lessen this a bit. If someone reaches out to sell you N, please let us know and send along their email for verification.

• Love
Reactions: emgrl, wljourney and rationaltake
emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
Seriously… such a low life. He read one of my threads and PMd me, immediately demanding I tell him where I got my m30s.

I told him he was rude and that he was a brand new member, to research to find what he needed.

I know he would have taken that info, and made a scam out of it. That's why it is so very important to be extremely careful when entrusting other members with source info.

I remember being a new member, wondering why no one would help out with sources, and I vowed I wouldn't be that way towards other new members. Well, I was wrong. I am wary of new members now, and it's no offense to them, I think it's just natural to be that way on this forum.

• Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Bumping this thread, since the same scammer has shown up again.

@becool, @Helplessman and @JakeFlake are likely all the VERY SAME PERSON as @colkohice

Please be aware of the many ways scammers are using this forum to connect with seemingly "likeminded" people only to later blackmail/scam them.

DO NOT
- share emails with people to take conversations offline/away from SaSu (like Telegram)
- share your real name, location, phone numbers etc.
- believe anyone who promises you things are too good to be true (like "free N")

If it's too good to be true, it's probably a scam.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/free-nembutal-party-in-united-kingdom.100644/post-1739079

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/be-careful-with-the-personal-information-you-post-here.51112/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/scams-megathread.25509/

• Informative
Reactions: rationaltake, NearlyIrrelevantCake and emgrl
H

help56

Student
Oct 4, 2022
Are any web sources legit . Gif email from an Indian supplier and another person on wicker called squid trip

What about the dark web market places ? Surely N cannot be such scarce

What about the clever chemist can't someone come up with something ?

emgrl

emgrl

Mage
Aug 6, 2022
Are any web sources legit . Gif email from an Indian supplier and another person on wicker called squid trip

What about the dark web market places ? Surely N cannot be such scarce

What about the clever chemist can't someone come up with something ?
It's been stated so many times, on so many threads, that they're scams.

I feel for you, you sound so desperate for N. We're all in the same boat, and know as much as you do about the sources you're naming.

As for now, they've all been scams. I wouldn't suggest you try them, would hate to see that happen to you.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, wljourney and madebrief
madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
It'll take some quite clever chemist to get all the materials needed to make N, let alone having a lab and everything else that goes with it making N….and then you've got to deal with finances, hiding funds, shipment all under the secrecy of everyone else.

Not easy as it is being made out.