• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
HEAR YEE πŸ“£ HEAR YEE πŸ“£

It seems there are quite a few desperate people who are trying to buy N from D and may be falling for the same scammer that has been sharing fake contact emails for D since at least April 2022. Either by DM through this forum or via a fake PPeH copy.

Exit Intl scammer reporting site (https://www.nembutalscams.com/en/)

PLEASE READ:
I reported a fraudulent account to the Exit Intl scammer list in April. The fake email was
*****nmbtl@proton

I just noticed the scammers changed that email slightly by a single letter in May and it too was reported:
****nmbt@proton

So the scammers changed it again slightly in June (also reported):
****nbt@proton

I am assuming that this has now changed again - ever so slightly.

There appears to be an address being shared quite actively right now and it contains very similar characters to those above with only an added letter.

All of these are scams.

They were VERY SIMILAR to D's old contact email, but nevertheless a scam. This is likely why D has had to change his address.

Please, before you order
- ALWAYS check the scammer site (https://www.nembutalscams.com/en/).

- Contact another "older" SaSu member who has successfully received N from D.

- DONOT rely on people who just swooshed in the room promising to give you D's email via DMs.

These people are sneaky. They make posts to appear "like us". They may ask questions to appear sincere.
Be careful who you trust.
Always double check with someone else!!

We currently DO NOT have a reliable source for D's new email.

You will have to be patient for a while (weeks) or find a different method.

PLEASE DON'T GET SCAMMED

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: krxbs, Queen of Chaos, Fulminare and 50 others
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Thanks. This is really helpful and I appreciate your posts.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, waitingforrest, emgrl and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so terrible how people try to scam suicidal people who just want to exit peacefully. Thank you for making others aware of this.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, krxbs, bbye111 and 21 others
C

cfcfcfcf

Aug 24, 2022
HEAR YEE πŸ“£ HEAR YEE πŸ“£

It seems there are quite a few desperate people who are trying to buy N from D and may be falling for the same scammer that has been sharing fake contact emails for D since at least April 2022. Either by DM through this forum or via a fake PPeH copy.

Exit Intl scammer reporting site (https://www.nembutalscams.com/en/)

PLEASE READ:
I reported a fraudulent account to the Exit Intl scammer list in April. The fake email was
*****nmbtl@proton

I just noticed the scammers changed that email slightly by a single letter in May and it too was reported:
****nmbt@proton

So the scammers changed it again slightly in June (also reported):
****nbt@proton

I am assuming that this has now changed again - ever so slightly.

There appears to be an address being shared quite actively right now and it contains very similar characters to those above with only an added letter.

All of these are scams.

They were VERY SIMILAR to D's old contact email, but nevertheless a scam. This is likely why D has had to change his address.

Please, before you order
- ALWAYS check the scammer site (https://www.nembutalscams.com/en/).

- Contact another "older" SaSu member who has successfully received N from D.

- DONOT rely on people who just swooshed in the room promising to give you D's email via DMs.

These people are sneaky. They make posts to appear "like us". They may ask questions to appear sincere.
Be careful who you trust.
Always double check with someone else!!

We currently DO NOT have a reliable source for D's new email.

You will have to be patient for a while (weeks) or find a different method.

PLEASE DON'T GET SCAMMED
This all definitely needed to be shared - I noticed too. However I'm curious - what makes you feel confident (if you indeed are) that he will emerge with another email?

And how will we know it's real at that time?

Reactions: Shadow Life, waitingforrest and Hangnail
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
Absolutely disgusting that people would try scam suicidal people who are already in such despair , thank you @wljourney for all you do for the good people on this forum. :heart:

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk, Rocket, Shadow Life and 10 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
If you received an email address within the last week you should really scrutinise it. It appears a couple of people have been scammed due to having their desperation exploited.
This all definitely needed to be shared - I noticed too. However I'm curious - what makes you feel confident (if you indeed are) that he will emerge with another email?

It's been reported that a new genuine email address for D has been published in the Essentials (which is the name for the newly edited ppeh) so it's pretty safe to say D is still in action but as for whether we'll see it I think that's mostly hopeful rather than certain.

To discern between fake and real addresses you might want to come up with a rule of thumb. Two credible verifications perhaps? But you have to always remember that these things come with an element of risk from a few angles. LE intervention and subsequent charges, customs seizures, mental health based enforcments and of course being scammed. There's only so much you can do to mitigate this and have to decide for yourself just how much risk you're prepared to take. It's probably obvious to say but it seems to go unsaid sometimes and potentially overlooked so I'm saying it. πŸ™‚

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Shadow Life, chloramine, waitingforrest and 6 others
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022

I think @Smart No More answered your question above ver well.

Just adding:
Obviously I can't promise that D will re-emerge, but it is highly likely since we have seen this kind of "change of the guards" in the past.

We will know the new address is real because it will be coming from ExitIntl/Philip Nietzsche. Exit Intl is in direct contact with D as they are D's main market. We here are just an add-on.

There will be a delay however since Exit guards their sources against (in their eyes) abuse from people who do not fit their idea of eligible buyers. The info will eventually trickle down. But until then: patience is key.
Absolutely disgusting that people would try scam suicidal people who are already in such despair , thank you @wljourney for all you do for the good people on this forum. :heart:
Aww thank you and also: it's a pleasure. Nothing irks me more than injustice and scamming desperate people is extremely unjust.

• Love
Reactions: waitingforrest, rationaltake, betternever2havbeen and 9 others
Lily (Osako)

Lily (Osako)

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
Thank you. ❀️

• Love
Reactions: waitingforrest, betternever2havbeen, wljourney and 2 others
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Jst 2 add- d/ nt fllow n.e1 on2 Telgrm if thy promse 2 hlp u eithr - n.e.1 takng u off-ste shld b red flg

Reactions: krxbs, wait.what, waitingforrest and 4 others
justanotherone2022

justanotherone2022

Sep 2, 2022
I hope that someone can get a copy of The Essentials and share the new email before it gets unavailable again.

Reactions: waitingforrest, betternever2havbeen and hiAbbey
hiAbbey

hiAbbey

All’s well that ends pretty prettyy prettyyy soon
Sep 30, 2021
But he sent a letter that seemed legit. Obviously won't use that email address again, but damn. Thank youβ€” you saved me a huge sum of money and a heck of a lot of trouble. Very, very gratefulβ€” I totally would have sent the money. ... This is almost worse than elder fraud. I guess scammers gonna scam... anyway thank you πŸ™

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, Sick of it all and wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
But he sent a letter that seemed legit. Obviously won't use that email address again, but damn. Thank youβ€” you saved me a huge sum of money and a heck of a lot of trouble. Very, very gratefulβ€” I totally would have sent the money. ... This is almost worse than elder fraud. I guess scammers gonna scam... anyway thank you πŸ™
I'm really glad to hear the worst case was averted. Patience, unfortunately is our only option right now.

• Love
Reactions: ertn, Shivali, waitingforrest and 1 other person
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Ok, just a small update today:

The August edition of the new "Essentials" did in fact contain a new email address for D.
However after being published it was quickly (within days) disabled and shows now up as "recipient does not exist".
We don't know why, however there also popped up a VERY SIMILAR email address that seems to already be a scammer.
This could be a person who has access to the Exit Intl forum or a third party who otherwise accessed the Essentials update.

So: there are two emails out there right now.
1 is legit, but shows up as "recipient not found". That would have been D.
1 email works, receives emails, but based on what I have heard/seen it is probably a scammer.

To be clear:
Right now, there seems to be no legitimate email for D available.

If you do get an email, be VERY VERY CAREFUL and triple check with mods.

@Dot
@RainAndSadness

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Mary5689, MountainMonkey, Lily (Osako) and 8 others
justanotherone2022

justanotherone2022

Sep 2, 2022
I just don't get one thing...

Scammers always found a way to access new editions and add their fake emails. And Exit spread warnings about the added letters to the original e-mail and things like that.

So why they decided to withdraw this time?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: waitingforrest
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I just don't get one thing...

Scammers always found a way to access new editions and add their fake emails. And Exit spread warnings about the added letters to the original e-mail and things like that. So why they decided to withdraw this time?
all we can do is speculate.

We don't know everything that has been going on.

It could be Exit trying to keep a lid on things and restricting the monopoly.
It could be D being a vet who is afraid of being "found out" and getting in trouble.
It could be Exit members complaining about the shortage and PN trying to guard the supply for his own members.

I think it's a combination of multiple things happening all at once.
The shortage of veterinarian N likely has something to do with it. Same as the seized items. The more people order, the more attention customs pays to these orders, which in turn makes N from D a less reliable way for Exit members. Clearly D and PN have an agreement to prioritize Exit members.

By artificially restricting access to D, fewer product is being shipped, less attention is given to these packages and access to N for Exit members is secured.

It's a win for both sides while D can continue profiting - even at a smaller scale.

I also believe that D received a whole lot of requests from SaSu members who didn't end up buying (for whatever reason). So for D members of Exit Int are a more reliable revenue stream with less work who have the funds and won't dither and change their minds as much.

• Informative
Reactions: chloramine, Shivali, waitingforrest and 4 others
justanotherone2022

justanotherone2022

Sep 2, 2022
The way you put it really makes sense.

I think that the main problem is that we are relying on a supplyer which is not intended for us. And it seems that it's getting more and more difficult to access him.

That's why I already suggested that we could find another supplyer. I just don't believe that D is the only source of N.

I bet there are trusted users in this forum with good knowledge about dark web markets and stuff like that. We could easily finance this "expedition" until he/she finds and establishes a link.

I know this is a stretch, but what we really need is to find the right person to do the search. And raising money won't be a problem since so many users want the product...

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Shivali, waitingforrest and hiAbbey
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I have to say, I don't see the quanity of packages as a cause for more scrutiny. Customs don't choose to let a small amount of illegal items through because they are few in number.

I don't think D is prioritising Exit members either as there eas no effort to do so in the past even thoufh Exit claimed there would be onus on customers to provide peoof of purchase. I think that, whilsts there's colusion between them they each have their own agendas and they're not necessarily aligned.

I see D's motivation as avoiding LE. That just happens to suit Exit/essentials agenda.

I'm not convinced that D attributes those that made inquiries but didn't make a purchase to SS members as he clearky wouldn't know as he didn't vet anyone. The time wasters could have come from anywhere. You could put an argument forward that elderly (therefore exit members) might be more inclined to do that.

This whole thing is nuts though because anyone 50+ can purchase the Essentials so at some point the book/address will be leaked. I know there are people in their 40's here. Some must be close to turning 50. Either way, I think there are ways around this but I don't want to mention them on the public forum. They're not instant solutions but I don't think they're all that far into the future either. Potentially.

• Informative
Reactions: blue_muse, chloramine, waitingforrest and 2 others
hiAbbey

hiAbbey

All’s well that ends pretty prettyy prettyyy soon
Sep 30, 2021
I have to say, I don't see the quanity of packages as a cause for more scrutiny. Customs don't choose to let a small amount of illegal items through because they are few in number.

I don't think D is prioritising Exit members either as there eas no effort to do so in the past even thoufh Exit claimed there would be onus on customers to provide peoof of purchase. I think that, whilsts there's colusion between them they each have their own agendas and they're not necessarily aligned.

I see D's motivation as avoiding LE. That just happens to suit Exit/essentials agenda.

I'm not convinced that D attributes those that made inquiries but didn't make a purchase to SS members as he clearky wouldn't know as he didn't vet anyone. The time wasters could have come from anywhere. You could put an argument forward that elderly (therefore exit members) might be more inclined to do that.

This whole thing is nuts though because anyone 50+ can purchase the Essentials so at some point the book/address will be leaked. I know there are people in their 40's here. Some must be close to turning 50. Either way, I think there are ways around this but I don't want to mention them on the public forum. They're not instant solutions but I don't think they're all that far into the future either. Potentially.
I'm 47. I'm willing to write and ask mister PN if that's old enough to buy the ebook. Will he really make a big thing over three years? 50 is such an arbitrary number. It isn't the age in the US at least that is considered a "senior citizen," which is 55. Why 50? Anywayβ€” not the point β€” I'll ask. It's $90 USβ€” I'll do it.
😯

• Love
Reactions: MountainMonkey, Hangnail, wljourney and 4 others
Lily (Osako)

Lily (Osako)

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
I'm 47. I'm willing to write and ask mister PN if that's old enough to buy the ebook. Will he really make a big thing over three years? 50 is such an arbitrary number. It isn't the age in the US at least that is considered a "senior citizen," which is 55. Why 50? Anywayβ€” not the point β€” I'll ask. It's $90 USβ€” I'll do it.
😯
I'm 5 months shy of 50. I contacted them and requested to be a member and never heard back from them. :(

• Wow
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: hiAbbey, MountainMonkey, Smart No More and 4 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❀️
Aug 28, 2022
How should one contact the mods to verify an email address of D's in the future?

Reactions: MountainMonkey
πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
I'm 5 months shy of 50. I contacted them and requested to be a member and never heard back from them. :(
What???? I remember when you had a profile picture on here and you looked like you were 30.

Reactions: Lily (Osako)
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
@wljourney Is there still a shortage of veterinary N? I thought that situation had resolved by now. Also I thought no one is able to order N right now whether they are over 50 or not? I understand we are all waiting for an email but atm there isn't one even for the over 50s so it's not like they are even benefitting right now either, unless I misunderstood?

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
@ least 2 ppl hve purchsd th/ p.p.e.h & hve hd th/ sme xpernce - payng $95 fr an eml addrss tht ds nt wrk

S/ if n.e.1 plns 2 invst in Ext membrshp thn tht = possblty u wld nd 2 currntly b prepard fr

Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Hangnail and wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
@wljourney Is there still a shortage of veterinary N? I thought that situation had resolved by now. Also I thought no one is able to order N right now whether they are over 50 or not? I understand we are all waiting for an email but atm there isn't one even for the over 50s so it's not like they are even benefitting right now either, unless I misunderstood?
The most recent "Essentials" update addresses this:

Nembutal Global Shortage News
Since mid 2021 there has been a building global shortage of veterinary Nembutal. This has occurred both because of the pandemic but also because of a reported catastrophic incident at one of the two global manufacturing sites of the drug (see: https://bit.ly/vetshortage). It was not until mid 2022 that the impact has been truly felt. While Nembutal can still be purchased OTC in some countries, those who trade (illegally) in Nembutal on the Internet can reportedly not get supply.

To answer your question:
- yes, we are all waiting for D's email to either work again or a new address to be published.
The Essentials states Ds supposedly new email but then also adds "Currently it is not available."
- ATM nobody can order. No matter the age.
- Over 50s who can sign up for the PPeH/Essentials and Exit's forum would have an advantage in the future, since they will learn of any update first through PN/Exit

I hope this helps.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen, justanotherone2022, Shivali and 3 others
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
"The Essentials states Ds supposedly new email but then also adds "Currently it is not available.""

& ppl r chargd $95 fr tht

Rp-off

Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Cathy Ames, Lily (Osako) and 2 others
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
"The Essentials states Ds supposedly new email but then also adds "Currently it is not available.""

& ppl r chargd $95 fr tht

Rp-off
Rip-off indeed. And buying the Essentials doesn't even give you access to the forums. You have to pay to join Exit for that.

πŸ‘

πŸ‘οΈπŸ‘ƒπŸ‘οΈ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
"Don't hate the player hate the game" - Phillip N.

"Don't worry there's still NoyTroyte. The poor man's N!"

Btc Address: aBcDeFgOnlyPpehSuscribersGetAccessToD7hch5J468hrjkv
ThugLifeEditor 2022 09 10 10 54 44

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: akana, MountainMonkey, Mary5689 and 2 others