SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
If I don't, I've sure gone through a lot of expense — and put my loved ones through worry — just for ctb cosplay

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
Degen

Degen

Aug 28, 2021
Yeah my brain is getting hyper focused on the idea now that I can't put it off, I can get obsessive. It's almost impulsive and I think I don't really want to but can't stop.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
Very likely I'd say. Even if I survive into old age, wasting away from cancer or dementia or something similar is not high on my agenda.
Getting old is fucxing scary to me

• Hugs
Reactions: aticeret, NeverReallyHere and Huntfish34
K

Kbeau

Student
Jan 17, 2021
I think I'll do it 100%. Scared af but there's literally nothing for me here. The only thing I'm unsure about is which method to use, they all seem scary, uncomfortable and gruesome. Wish I could do it with someone
I hear you. I so wish there was a safe, legal way. Like you could fill out some government paperwork and then you're allowed to have a doctor put you down.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dying Failure, Huntfish34, Ligottian and 1 other person
DreamSurfer

DreamSurfer

Beyond this reality the waves of peace await
Apr 8, 2022
I had planned to be gone by the end of august but I messed up and told someone about it whom I am very close with that lives far from me. She made me promise to sit and talk face to face first, and I betrayed myself and said I would hold off for her. I am deeply pissed off at myself because I had planned to be gone and by now. I have to now figure how what to do with myself in the meantime.

But I can't see much really happening to change my mind. I have finally began to find peace and acceptance that my time to go is drawing near. I have the SI part of me doing all of these what ifs, to guilt trip, but it won't be enough. I made it to 40 that is a good milestone to go out on.

• Love
Reactions: It'sMyLife and Huntfish34
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
I see no way to do it and I see no way to not do it

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: noname123, Tiny Little Tree, Huntfish34 and 4 others
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
For me, specifically, I will.

Just yesterday, I suffered some sudden health problems and went really close to death and realized how painful, slow, inhumane and despairful it is to suffer in the last moments. This made me think about suicide as a way to control our own death and be able to make it less terrible. So, even if some miracle happens to me and I decide to life further into life, when I realize it's ending naturally, I will do it to avoid the suffering and make it smoother or faster.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: It'sMyLife, Tiny Little Tree, Huntfish34 and 2 others
its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
I believe you are correct. It's not going to be painless. I read the documentary where someone took SN and another watched and reported back what they witnessed. While it didn't sound horrible it wasn't as peaceful as some would think. It sounded based on what I read painful for several minutes.

But define painful… I suffer each day everyday. Is what I read any different? At least after some brief pain it's all over. But no, it's definitely not the story book fall asleep and never wake up again kinda death. Not at all, but it's the best we have for now….
Been my method all summer and I'm glad I didn't immediately do it because I've been conditioning myself to not be afraid of the nausea, anxiety, etc for if or when I drink it.

It might sound weird but I sleep with it. I massage the little salts through the bag when I'm upset. More recently I'm pretending to pour it in my mouth… that sounds dumb but it gave me a shocking boost of adrenaline the first time so I now do it frequently to get used to that. When I'm nauseous (unrelated but often) I embrace it and get used to it instead of taking meds to make it feel better. Just stuff like that. My next planned step is to make myself literally ill by drinking sea salt a few times to get reaccustomed to vomiting and to get an idea of how disgusting saltwater is. I'm excited about it. I feel more confident all the time, it feels so much less scary. I'm looking forward to the time between ingestion and passing out. Like I almost hope it hurts, so I can feel myself die. Might sound dramatic but it's been my mentality this month and I dig it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and LittleBlackCat
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and its-about-time
unnoticed

unnoticed

doomed since ‘98 ༺♥༻
Aug 4, 2021
it's felt like my destiny to end my own life since i was a kid. i'm not comfortable with the idea of dying unless it's by my own hand…just waiting for the right time. when i no longer have two cats who depend on me, probably. but i just don't know if i can wait it out long enough. it could be years and years until they've passed and what am i doing with myself in the meantime anyway?

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: It'sMyLife, Tiny Little Tree, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
Absolutely 100%. I will be.

Besides, no one needs me. I don't have friends or a partner, so no one will miss me or be saddened by my checking out.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dying Failure, Huntfish34, OlderMaleGB and 3 others
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
Si is terrible. It definitely has me in its grip right now. :-/

• Hugs
Reactions: It'sMyLife, Install-Gentoo and unnoticed
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Totally.

Reactions: Install-Gentoo
P

painofzed

Student
Dec 15, 2021
I feel like I could go either way. I really don't want to be stuck the way I am forever- that is not improving my life but not ctb either. I am just stuck in between. I don't know whether to give recovery another real go. I tried to get better before through medication and it just ruined my life instead and is the reason I am ctb. I'm also tired of the relationship I have with my family- I don't want to deal with the financial disputes and wills and things like that anymore. Unluckily for me, I've never really believed SN is painless and that's my method. Cutting your body off from oxygen does not sound painless to me. I might be wrong about that but I can't shake that belief. Sorry to be such a downer, but I'm feeling v helpless and desperately unhappy. |Not sure what to do. How about you?
I didn't think I ever would until the day that I did it and failed.

• Love
Reactions: Hope:-)
H

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
Turns out it's much harder to do it than I thought. I'm gonna have to be off my face on Xanax.

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake
SunshineAndSuicide

SunshineAndSuicide

Sunshine is what's keeping me alive
Aug 24, 2022
I might suffer on for a couple of years, see if things get better, but if I can't make my life better starting now and miraculously become happy and get rid of my existential crisis - I'm out.

Reactions: NoLightRemains
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i don't know how much longer i have but i will definitely be ctb at some point hopefully by the end of this year if not sometime next year just need to get some sn first

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Probably not. I'll die of ill health or old age before too long anyway so who cares? I'm just winging it until then. Nothing's ever going to get better but I've had plenty of time to get used to that

A

Alnilam

Aug 29, 2022
Yes, 100%. If I stay here I'll just be subject to more suffering. It's just too much, I'm tired. I'm too numb to even care about what happens to me anymore. Sure the mystery of death scares me but I might as well meet my fate now instead of prolonging the inevitable.

Reactions: Un-
Salvation_

Salvation_

"Please, finish my story."
Nov 25, 2020
Yes. If I can't live a functional life now, I doubt I'll ever be able to. There's no way I'm still going to be alive in five years.

Reactions: Un-
ManicPanic2018

ManicPanic2018

Night of the final day
Sep 11, 2022
Providing I can get SN, I'm pretty confident I will. Ever since I found out about that method I've felt pretty at peace knowing that will likely be how I go.

I've been in the loop of thinking I can live a happy life too many times now. The last attempt to try and find happiness with my situation might have broken me. I just want out.

milkandcoffee

milkandcoffee

Aug 8, 2022
Eventually, yes, I think so. I'll keep giving recovery a shot every day until then, but frankly with every suicidal episode I have, I get closer and closer to actually doing it. There's a point of no return somewhere.

Reactions: NoLightRemains and Sammie
H

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
Almost booked a hotel again for tonight but chickened out. Gonna pack tonight and hoping to go tomorrow but this is just ridiculous. I honestly feel like I'll never do it. I feel like I'm getting closer though which is good, but this is starting to get embarrassing... going to have a big takeaway as though it's my last tonight even though it may very well not be. Embarrassing.

• Hugs
Reactions: It'sMyLife and Suicidebydeath
H

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
Probably but I'm extremely not looking forward to it. I don't know what else to do though. I wish how I used to view suicide before I was suicidal was true...that people almost just casually hang themselves on impulse without much fear. I now know that's not true.

StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
As much as I'm scared I also know that my future is horrible if I don't do it. I have suffered from mild depression even as a child, just didn't know what it was yet. I wasted best years of my life living like an old person and confined to my room with studies that no longer interest me. I don't want to see myself become old and worn. If my youth sucked this much, I don't even want to imagine how my middle age and golden age is going to be like. Even as a child I was sensitive and cried all the time, had a mini version of existential crisis at only 5 years old after death of my grandparents and it only grew more as I grew up. Even being awake is exhausting and makes me vomit. I'd rather choose death now.

• Hugs
Reactions: toasterbath
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Having missed the bus a few times before, I'm damn well going to catch it this time. I will do this. I think of the Genesis device in star treks the wrath of Khan. When the bad guy activates the device and it starts a display blinking COMMIT, over and over. Then I start the count down until departure time. Each step shall be executed perfectly this trip. The odds are in my favor on this.

AUTIST777

AUTIST777

Jumping soon
Apr 29, 2020
Im getting increasingly desperate as time goes on due to restricted access to SN where i live. That's why i have stuck with jumping and I'm awaiting the right time to ctb where i dont worry about SI.
I've had two overdoses in the past and im only 18...

Reactions: outrider567
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Im getting increasingly desperate as time goes on due to restricted access to SN where i live. That's why i have stuck with jumping and I'm awaiting the right time to ctb where i dont worry about SI.
I've had two overdoses in the past and im only 18...
'Increasingly desperate' that's my mental state today and most all days

• Aww..
Reactions: AUTIST777
A

Alabama_death

Sep 17, 2022
Yes, in three weeks when I'm at home alone for seven days. Should be enough

StarryNights94

StarryNights94

Sep 18, 2022
To quote a famous song, "but the vision that was planted in my brain, still remains, within the sound of silence". I hope that others find the strength to see the light in this world, and I wish it for myself as well but I cannot fathom and tolerate my pain for much longer. Maybe this is what the state of lingo is, neither here nor there.