• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
ive see people here talking. some are suicidal because of their mental disorders. some are because of current situations and they feel this is the only way out. (with slight variations of both depending on the person).

so a bit of a backstory. i was in an abusive household and growing up i also had to deal with bullies in school. high school came around and i started cutting, smoking (cigarettes and weed), skipping classes and standing on the edge looking down at the water, thinking about jumping, about what might make me lunch below the waves. would anyone come save me? which lead to me getting kicked out of home and school. a few years go by and im just watching myself getting worse. its been almost a year since my first and last "attempt" if thats what you want to call it. i was standing on the bridge everyone in town uses in the dark, crying going through what ifs. since then everything only seemed like it was getting worse. and then dissociation set it. and it still just kept getting worse. but the past few...days....i dont want to say anymore then 2 weeks and i am even really iffy about that number, ive been feeling pretty good. but horrible all at the same time. i feel like i have to force myself to be suicidal now. i mean my disorders are still here. i still want them gone. i have no idea what to think about this and honestly im waiting for it to wear off. things like this seems to always change.

Last edited:
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
I felt something similar to that before I think. Life seems to be going okay and I'm able to enjoy myself, but it's temporary and I don't want to stick around for when it's over.
It sounds like you are going through even more than I ever have, and I'm sorry you are going through this. I don't really have any advice for you, but I hear you. I hope you can make the decisions you need to make

Reactions: sadworld
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
I felt something similar to that before I think. Life seems to be going okay and I'm able to enjoy myself, but it's temporary and I don't want to stick around for when it's over.
It sounds like you are going through even more than I ever have, and I'm sorry you are going through this. I don't really have any advice for you, but I hear you. I hope you can make the decisions you need to make
Thinking about it..... I'm curious why my brain is deciding to force myself into a permanent solution instead of trying to take this time to try and fix myself. What a backwards world I live in lol

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I think that's normal. All emotional states are temporary and constantly in flux, even suicidal despair. Some emotional states may be so frequently recurring that they feel like our permanent state of being, but, in truth, no emotion lasts forever.