woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
What's there to lose by contacting the police?

Time. I don't have any more time left until I am on the streets. Have no desire to undergo more torture when it won't result in making my situation any better, only to provide a smidgeon of the punishment he deserves.

• Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning
Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
This was excruciating to read @woxihuanni, my heart breaks for you, truly this is a tragedy you find yourself embroiled in. At the risk of sounding ignorant - I apologise if I do - what compensation, if any, would allow you to begin to escape? Is this financial compensation that you would need to start a new life, or fear of reprisals from his supporters, or something else?

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning and woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
This was excruciating to read @woxihuanni, my heart breaks for you, truly this is a tragedy you find yourself embroiled in. At the risk of sounding ignorant - I apologise if I do - what compensation, if any, would allow you to begin to escape? Is this financial compensation that you would need to start a new life, or fear of reprisals from his supporters, or something else?

My heart breaks for you, too, from what I know of your story...

That is actually the most relevant question. There would have to be a massive compensation case for damages that would prompt him to immediately stop sabotaging my position. Here the point would not be making him pay me money, since it does not buy what I need, but to compel him to stop the torture and cooperate. He would have to be held to account for human rights violations instead of wiggling out of with 'just not inta her yannaw'.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning and Giraffey