• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023

Personally, I have a lot of anger and hatred towards the world, capitalism (having to work for a living for the rest of your life just to afford to survive), people and society. I have like a deep-seated hatred and resentment towards them. I think that if I was a guy, then unfortunately, I would be a good candidate for one and probably eventually become one. I guess God was nice to me by making me a woman

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
You don't need to be a man to be a mass shooter, so I don't really understand that part of the question. I understand that men perform most school shootings/mass shootings, but there have been a few cases of women who've done the same. Men just do it more because society likes to portray violence as something that is "manly" and "dominant". Men usually grow up from a young age thinking of violence as something that can be used to protected or increase their social status, hence part of why there are more of them. With that in mind, nothing is stopping you as a woman from doing the same thing (hypothetically, of course).

With that out of the way, no, I'd never become a school shooter/mass shooter. My anger towards the world and myself doesn't give me an excuse to go out of my way to harm and traumatize others. My anger should be something that should only be directed towards myself. Killing off innocent people and harming others will just make this world an even more miserable and bleak place for people to live in.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
You don't need to be a man to be a mass shooter, so I don't really understand that part of the question. I understand that men perform most school shootings/mass shootings, but there have been a few cases of women who've done the same. Men just do it more because society likes to portray violence as something that is "manly" and "dominant". Men usually grow up from a young age thinking of violence as something that can be used to protected or increase their social status, hence part of why there are more of them. With that in mind, nothing is stopping you as a woman from doing the same thing (hypothetically, of course).

With that out of the way, no, I'd never become a school shooter/mass shooter. My anger towards the world and myself doesn't give me an excuse to go out of my way to harm and traumatize others. My anger should be something that should only be directed towards myself. Killing off innocent people and harming others will just make this world an even more miserable and bleak place for people to live in.
Aren't guys like more violent though? I think that my personality is gentler because I'm a girl, so I don't have any motivation to be one in this life. I was also raised in a patriarchal culture where women are expected to be quiet and submissive. I also feel like it would be even harder to be a man with ASD, so I'm glad that I'm a girl with it in this life rather than a guy with it. My mom even said "it's good that you're female, if you were male then you would be dangerous."

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
Aren't guys like more violent though? I think that my personality is gentler because I'm a girl, so I don't have any motivation to be one in this life. I also feel like it would be even harder to be a man with ASD, so I'm glad that I'm a woman with it in this life rather than a guy with it.
While producing more testoserone can make you more aggressive on average, it isn't the only factor at play here. Also, agression =/= violence. You can be aggressive without being violent. With that out of the way, socialization does play a significant role in why men are so violent. If you are taught from a young age that you are only allowed to express your feelings in an angry and violent manner and are forced to be dominate in order to live up to societal expectations, then you are going to end up raising a bunch of violent little fuckers. Along with that, other factors such as having parents with anger issues, experiencing abuse, etc, can all lead to issues with anger and violence later in life.

Being a girl doesn't automatically make you more gentler and I should know from experience since the majority of the most aggressive and violent people I've ever met were actually women and girls. Most of the boys and men around me were usually nicer and more gentle.

Point is, violence cannot be simplified down to just sex alone. There are a variety of factors at play when it comes to why men are more violent on average, going beyond just biology.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
It is unfortunate if you really think you would be capable of this.

Mass shootings almost always involve random people who are not the reason you feel like you do.
I actually don't think that I would be capable of that. I think it's more likely that I'd be an incel

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
capitalism (having to work for a living for the rest of your life just to afford to survive)
That has nothing to do with capitalism, it's a feature (xd) of any non-zero-scarcity civilisation.

I believe, to be a senseless school shooter, one would have to be abused in his childhood, and left without a support circle in adulthood. So that's probably why males become such. Also, testosterone.

I wish more females became school shooters, that's kind of my fantasy (xd). And egalitarianism, so win-win, yay!

Suicide metrics correlate with violent tendencies, I believe.

With that out of the way, socialization does play a significant role in why men are so violent. If you are taught from a young age that you are only allowed to express your feelings in an angry and violent manner and are forced to be dominate in order to live up to societal expectations, then you are going to end up raising a bunch of violent little fuckers.
Nonsense. I have been raised as a total princess, not abused, no expectations - and while I am gentler than a typical incel, I do harbour violent fantasies of murder-suicide. It's just that: 1) getting a gun in the Ukraine is impossible (for a clueless autistic hikkikomori such as myself); 2) I cope with fantasies of a worldwide nuclear hecatomb instead.

But I have purchased sodium nitrite without even having concrete plans to kill myself - another point to male resourcefulness!

Mass shootings almost always involve random people who are not the reason you feel like you do.
There are two kinds of people:
1) those who deserve it;
2) those for whom death would be deliverance.

Holy hell, I feel like a 12 year old emogoth. But if I'm not edgy, then who?

Attachments

• 7bjug0gvn4ma1_lightning_palm_suicide_map.png
    427.5 KB · Views: 0
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
I actually don't know lol
You would be fine. We can differ in some aspects but can be similar in others. Maybe you wouldn't be happy with your life but you wouldn't hurt people or end up resentful just because you swapped genders.

At least, I would like to believe that.
There are two kinds of people:
1) those who deserve it;
2) those for whom death would be deliverance.

Holy hell, I feel like a 12 year old emogoth. But if I'm not edgy, then who?
The thing is, some people don't end up dead in said shootings but disabled or worse.

Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
I think if you're not a school shooter it would take more than just becoming male to become a school shooter. There's a few criteria's which are believed to slowly lead a person to becoming a school shooter, not every school shooter has the same background and reasoning for doing what they do, but I don't think a sex change necessarily is directly a contributor. You could argue that loneliness and isolation contribute to them becoming school shooters, and that their sex could directly influence that which then indirectly influences and increases their chances of becoming a school shooter, but at the same time not all males feel that way and females can also feel the same level of isolation and loneliness which may contribute to them becoming a school shooter.

Attachments

• college_shooter_diagram.PNG
    college_shooter_diagram.PNG
    369.5 KB · Views: 0
  • school_k12_shooter_diagram.PNG
    school_k12_shooter_diagram.PNG
    298.1 KB · Views: 0
  • school_shooter_flow_diagram.PNG
    school_shooter_flow_diagram.PNG
    197.8 KB · Views: 0
TopChicken

TopChicken

Time to catch the bus
Mar 4, 2024
I hate capitalism so the only people i would consider are the bourgeoisie. They have blood on their hands. Although school shooters usually do it bc they feel abused and neglected by the people at school and teenage hormones making everything worse.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I hate capitalism so the only people i would consider are the bourgeoisie. They have blood on their hands. Although school shooters usually do it bc they feel abused and neglected by the people at school and teenage hormones making everything worse.
I'm part of the intelligentsia but I still hate capitalism haha

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
not a school shooter but maybe a MS, it's smthg i think abt. end in a shootout w police & die by cop. i'll never legally be able to get a gun though, for good reason i guess, lol. s/o gun laws. & me being a male or not wouldn't change anything🧸

Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
The thing is, some people don't end up dead in said shootings but disabled or worse.
That's true. And if suicide is the ultimate aim, it could be jeopardised. I guess, hatred should indeed be the main motivation. And callous disregard for the concept of human rights.

But see, I consider having children as worse than shooting malls anyway. And having children is a happy occurrence to the normies. So it's just symetry.

I'm part of the intelligentsia but I still hate capitalism haha
Dzierzynski was a Polish noble and a founder of the CheKa.

I kind of think that being female is akin to being rich... in social support networks, that's why it's rarer to see tycoon Marxist revolutionary, or another Brenda Spencer.

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
That's true. And if suicide is the ultimate aim, it could be jeopardised. I guess, hatred should indeed be the main motivation. And callous disregard for the concept of human rights.

But see, I consider having children as worse than shooting malls anyway. And having children is a happy occurrence to the normies. So it's just symetry.

Dzierzynski was a Polish noble and a founder of the CheKa.

I kind of think that being female is akin to being rich... in social support networks, that's why it's rarer to see tycoon Marxist revolutionary, or another Brenda Spencer.
What about Ulrike Meinhof? I heard about her because my crush got her on the murderous villain test. He's a guy btw. Lol idk why I got a guy on it but he got a girl
You would be fine. We can differ in some aspects but can be similar in others. Maybe you wouldn't be happy with your life but you wouldn't hurt people or end up resentful just because you swapped genders.

At least, I would like to believe that.

I guess I want a relationship with my crush but he's taken…

Last edited:
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
What abt Ulrike Meinhof? I heard abt her cuz my crush got her on the murderous villain test. He's a guy btw…lol. Idk why I got a guy on it but he got a girl
Also, Hiroko Nagata! An incel had her in his nickname, that's how I learned of her. It's exceptions, but still.

And if we're drifting even further away from the concept of a typical school shooter, there are Savitri Devi (a Nazi pagan scholar who greeted the deaths of millions), and Unity Mitford (who killed herself upon England's declaration of war on Germany).

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
sorry to butt in as a male. there was a period when there were waves of this over months? have not heard of any recently. were any of them coordinated? certainly not involving a female shooter. never understood mass shootings. why didn't they give me notice?

R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Reproducing is the main reason there is suffering in the first place I can agree with that but it is not an act of malice like shootings often are. It is more of an ignorance for humans.

I just think it is uneccessary to go on a killing spree just because we already exist.

But we do many things that aren't I guess...

I dunno, I like to think that some harm can be avoided at least. But other part of me knows that it can't be helped. After all, we just do what we are made to.

Sorry for the derail btw.
I guess I want a relationship with my crush but he's taken…
Well at least you are learning more about yourself if nothing. I am sorry that your desire is unfulfilled tho.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'm a guy but the main thing stopping me from being a mass shooter is fear of multiple things so ironically the lack of confidence that would fix my life is probably the only thing saving my local community from me terrorizing them.

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
Aren't guys like more violent though?
Yes but not just because we're men and we have more testosterone (we actually have significantly less than the men of 100 years ago. So I don't buy that argument). There's a big culture and upbringing component to it. Men are conditioned to never express any negative emotion, except anger, anger is fine. So if you have fear over going to your first sports game, you can't be scared you have to convert it to angry determination. If you get bullied and feel sad, you shouldn't you have to feel anger towards the bullies and stand up for yourself. Once you reach a certain age you can't talk about anything at all, so all you're left with is anger being the most accessible thing since everything else was forcefully shoved aside by parents, teachers, peers, etc. So when all you have left is anger, yeah you're gonna be more violent. There are sources I can cite if you want.

There's also the expectation that you're supposed to make your own way in life and be a provider and all that nonsense that nobody really believes anymore... or do they? This increases desperation. I've seen stories of young brothers at age 13, 14 who had to take care of older sisters who were adults because it was the expectation. Since they couldn't work legally, they decided to use crime to care for their sisters. That and the idea of anger being the only acceptable feeling are probably the reason that men are the overwhelming prison and homeless population since some don't see a way forward other than to use crime (which can be violent) to make their life.

Just as a bit of an anecdotal example for this part. My sisters married rich men to deal with their financial problems. I don't have that option so I either have to cope hard, be homeless, be a criminal and steal stuff, or somehow find a working-class job that pays a liveable wage.

I also feel like it would be even harder to be a man with ASD, so I'm glad that I'm a girl with it in this life rather than a guy with it.
Usually, the consensus is the opposite lol. I'm curious why you feel like that. I myself don't really have an opinion on the matter since I think that men are better of in some ways, and struggle way more in others, and women are the same.

My mom even said "it's good that you're female, if you were male then you would be dangerous.
The latter part was what my mom and sisters always told me. It's time for a change! Everyone should be equally dangerous, no matter their gender.

Last edited:
Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
I've had an obsession with young school shooters, I could relate to their struggle, especially one of the worst, Adam Lanza, because he had the same kind of life I struggle with.
Now I have come to realise that I can relate to people who aren't mass murderers or terrorists and that I was too biased.
I was too isolated at the time and decided to lock myself in this echo chamber.

I am not sure I would be mad and insensitive enough to commit such futile action but if I had lived in the US (any country where guns are legal), as a male or female, I would have done that only if I had a partner to do it with such as Eric and Dylan. Maybe being a man would drive me more into such act.
I would never do it alone, no matter how scornful I may get.

If I had the chance to access guns, I'd just shoot myself, no need to kill others who wish to live since that would directly contradict my pro choice value.
Imposing life onto people is no different than imposing death.