• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I can't really tell. But I relate so much to the anger and hatred part. Me too I m full of it. So who knows, maybe I'd have become a mass shooter. Being socialized as a girl/woman still implies you have to turn your anger inwards and "behave".

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I can't really tell. But I relate so much to the anger and hatred part. Me too I m full of it. So who knows, maybe I'd have become a mass shooter. Being socialized as a girl/woman still implies you have to turn your anger inwards and "behave".
Wdym "turn your anger inwards?" I feel like mine is mostly turned outwards. I hate how I have to "behave" though, it's really annoying.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Wdym "turn your anger inwards?" I feel like mine is mostly turned outwards. I hate how I have to "behave" though, it's really annoying.
Ok, but can you actually express your anger, can people in real life take it from you?
Or do you supress it in order not to rub ppl the wrong way?

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Ok, but can you actually express your anger, can people in real life take it from you?
Or do you supress it in order not to rub ppl the wrong way?
Sometimes I lash out at my mom, but I can't do that with my dad and other people. I have to suppress my anger with them

Last edited:
LevUwU

LevUwU

I hate my life and the government
Mar 16, 2024
No, I manifest my hatred in ways that don't involve the need to kill innocents. If I were a man I'd probably just ctb faster lmao

dragonofenvy

dragonofenvy

Mage
Oct 8, 2023
yeah exactely. so you turn it against yourself in the end cause there's no outlet.
This was actually pretty insightful to me. I never thought of it as men being taught to project anger outward against others while women are taught to project it inward. Your posts gave me a much better understanding of this so thank you. I think all the socializations we're brought up with need to change because both scenarios are very harmful to everyone. Or at the very least give people a good outlet for it.

Last edited:
  • Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
yeah exactely. so you turn it against yourself in the end cause there's no outlet.
I feel like I turn it out at society and other people though rather than myself. I hate them, not me

Kassiee

Kassiee

I love this forum and this community 💕 💗 ✨
Apr 10, 2023
i used to be obsessed with mass shootings and mass shooters, especially far left wing extremist motivated ones, but i havent recently and ive been more focused on just ending my own life rather than others, i just dont have the motivation for it anymore.

(Also off topic but can anyone please tell me how to create a post lol)

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you.
Dec 14, 2023
(Also off topic but can anyone please tell me how to create a post lol)

at the top of the page, where it says name of subforum, i.e suicide discussion or offtopic, underneath it there's a post thread button