T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
My family have this velcro head band and fake pieces of poo so you have to catch the poo with your head...
As if they didn't put enough shit into my head when I was coming up. God damn stupid fucks you couldn't write this shit.
Find out I could have lymphoma not to mention am being ravaged by thyroid disease and in their company I get hives it's just life telling me to avoid them I've realized but God gave me compassion because nobody else wants them but really no wonder they caused me so much suffering and aren't sorry in the slightest in fact quite the opposite they don't believe they caused me enough misery I hate them and can't express this in words so thousands of notes telling them don't do justice absolute scum I see people everyday with decent families who complain about them and you just think we'll perhaps this is humanity were all scum j know I'm a shitry human but am the first to admit I don't make enough effort to change which is more than my dumb fake poo loving laughing sheeple family ffs I cringe to death god doesn't have any love or I wouldn't exist they are hateful and sadistic evil perhaps evil is all that's real.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ultracheese