• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tamara Tami

Tamara Tami

Student
Sep 15, 2021
HELP PLEASE 4 specific questions, about pegasos
1 a list of "all" specific medical documents required to apply for VAD?
2 do you require a medical document or medical letter, where the doctor express that he agrees with the application of the VAD?
3 do you request a medical document, where the doctor explains that many treatments have been already tried and the remission is not possible?
4 in case the request for VAD to be granted, and i need additional medical documents, which are "all" the rest additional medical documents required to VAD being performed in the patient?

you can answer here or contact me, i have already sent an email to pegasos asking these specific questions and they didnt reply, Regardless of the fact that it is already known that not all cases will be accepted, it seems like they do not want to answer all your concerns and speak clearly from the beginning about all medical documents required, so in some way you be forced to apply for the VAD (investigation of your case), and they earn the cost of the investigation, without really speaking clearly to you from the beginning,

with all respect please just comment if you have contacted or applied in pegasos, I do not want that comments end up on something different than what I am asking or diverted to another topic
hopeyour understanding,

hope your understanding, tks in advance

fruit-loops

fruit-loops

Student
Jun 27, 2021
I wrote them a year ago and they were very clear in their response. They said that in my case they do not see many chances of getting in, but if I want I can ask for theirs doctors to analyze my case, and that the related costs will be not refundable.

I don't know more about the process because it was clear that I didn't fit their prerequisites and i didn't went further.

Reactions: houseofleaves
guest_0428

guest_0428

Feb 26, 2022
Does anyone know how to contact Pegasos other than Email?
I've made the initial VAD Deposit, but after contacting them via email, they stopped responding since February 24th.
If the VAD is not approved, I would like the partial refund back and seek alternatives to CTB. But I'm starting to worry due to the stopping of response from their end.

H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
I've made the initial VAD Deposit, but after contacting them via email, they stopped responding since February 24th.
If the VAD is not approved, I would like the partial refund back and seek alternatives to CTB. But I'm starting to worry due to the stopping of response from their end.
Umm... this is not good.

Did Pegasos ever get back to you after the initial deposit?

Reactions: Chronic and asb13
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
I've written then as well. I had actually purchased a membership and then proceeded to upload documents and statements. However, once I read about the 5K deposit, I became leery about the approval process. By their website, they state that if you get rejected, then I would lose about 1500k. I said to them by mail 'why can'tI just pay you 1500k and if I get approved, I'll send you the remainder of 3500k.' Well, they said NO. To me it makes sense to not have your money going back and forth between banks especially if they reject you. Plus, you don't really know if they'll actually send you the remaining 3500k. Anyhow,I basically gave up before making transactions with them except the membership fee. My medical records aren't so "great* because the physicians I have are poor examiners and failed to give me a more fitting diagnosis. So, I thought that if I sent them those medical records it may not be "good enough" a reason to provide you with VAD. So that was long and likely boring. I hope I was able to give you some help with all this.

D

dropintheocean

Student
Dec 12, 2021
I've written then as well. I had actually purchased a membership and then proceeded to upload documents and statements. However, once I read about the 5K deposit, I became leery about the approval process. By their website, they state that if you get rejected, then I would lose about 1500k. I said to them by mail 'why can'tI just pay you 1500k and if I get approved, I'll send you the remainder of 3500k.' Well, they said NO. To me it makes sense to not have your money going back and forth between banks especially if they reject you. Plus, you don't really know if they'll actually send you the remaining 3500k. Anyhow,I basically gave up before making transactions with them except the membership fee. My medical records aren't so "great* because the physicians I have are poor examiners and failed to give me a more fitting diagnosis. So, I thought that if I sent them those medical records it may not be "good enough" a reason to provide you with VAD. So that was long and likely boring. I hope I was able to give you some help with all this.
May I ask did you look into other vad places than pegasos? Just wanted to hear why you chose them? Are you still contemplating applying or whats your plan? Im planning to apply..

Reactions: Euthanza and asb13
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
May I ask did you look into other vad places than pegasos? Just wanted to hear why you chose them? Are you still contemplating applying or whats your plan? Im planning to apply..
I looked into life circle in the same country. Unless you have a very compelling medical condition, not including any psychiatric conditions, they will not accept you. They are very firm with having a medical condition and that your medical documents support that. I could call them but it would only be 1 or 2 days out of the week and of course they are about 8 or more hours ahead from the USA with regards to the time zone. So, that would mean calling them late in the night or early morning. They need original birth certificates, personal statements, etc. I would check their site out and see the requirements. Again, they need compelling medical reasons and documents. Did not contact dignitas as they have a 3 or 4 month wait but I know they have similar requirements. Still, you can contact them. Hope that helps.

P.S. I thought pegasos required a medical condition which needed to be backed up with medical documents just like life circle. But, I didn't get that far and gave up... So maybe you can contact them and see what they require.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
With all the crooked sh*t that goes down on this planet, you'd think someone in a corrupt country somewhere would offer this service under the table illegally with no questions asked.
And they do. They sell you what you need OTC in some countries but you have to self administer and it's even legal.

According to reports it used to be available in even more countries as well.

L

LifeIsAChore11

Dec 18, 2020
And they do. They sell you what you need OTC in some countries but you have to self administer and it's even legal.

According to reports it used to be available in even more countries as well.
I mean full service, with a doctor and nurse and everything. Maybe at the same price as pegasos or dignitas.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Hmm interesting--Pegasos is supposedly the only place where you can commit suicide legally without any medical problems(2 US women just did it,costs $10,000 Euro each)just say you are depressed--But apparently that's not the case since they want medicalrecords,and want a non-refundable deposit--Another roadblock for the depressed suicidalperson
Damn... sorry to hear that bud. You should create a new thread to warn people of Pegasos. Losing 5000 euros, especially from someone that aprticipated this forum, is just bad.
That's for sure, that's like $5500 bucks--Only cost me $500 for the Nitrogen tank/regulator/flowmeter method

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
Hmm interesting--Pegasos is supposedly the only place where you can commit suicide legally without any medical problems(2 US women just did it,costs $10,000 Euro each)just say you are depressed--But apparently that's not the case since they want medicalrecords,and want a non-refundable deposit--Another roadblock for the depressed suicidalperson

That's for sure, that's like $5500 bucks--Only cost me $500 for the Nitrogen tank/regulator/flowmeter method
Do you live in the US or Canada? As I understand getting nitrogen is rather difficult unless you are in a specific business that uses it. That would be a good way to go if it can work properly. I liked the idea myself but I can't get nitrogen.

LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
HELP PLEASE 4 specific questions, about pegasos
1 a list of "all" specific medical documents required to apply for VAD?
2 do you require a medical document or medical letter, where the doctor express that he agrees with the application of the VAD?
3 do you request a medical document, where the doctor explains that many treatments have been already tried and the remission is not possible?
4 in case the request for VAD to be granted, and i need additional medical documents, which are "all" the rest additional medical documents required to VAD being performed in the patient?

you can answer here or contact me, i have already sent an email to pegasos asking these specific questions and they didnt reply, Regardless of the fact that it is already known that not all cases will be accepted, it seems like they do not want to answer all your concerns and speak clearly from the beginning about all medical documents required, so in some way you be forced to apply for the VAD (investigation of your case), and they earn the cost of the investigation, without really speaking clearly to you from the beginning,

with all respect please just comment if you have contacted or applied in pegasos, I do not want that comments end up on something different than what I am asking or diverted to another topic
hopeyour understanding,

hope your understanding, tks in advance
I wrote to Pegasus but they want me to apply with a deposit, want my medical records which are hard for me to gather since I moved states. Also Pegasus wants a witness to verify you after you ctb. Exit International won't provide a witness unless you join them and you must be 50+ years old.

Reactions: Euthanza
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022

I think maybe those 2 women had more documents and reasons which met criteria then we actually know of. I'm sure they don't want to face any lawsuits.

H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
I wrote to Pegasus but they want me to apply with a deposit, want my medical records which are hard for me to gather since I moved states. Also Pegasus wants a witness to verify you after you ctb. Exit International won't provide a witness unless you join them and you must be 50+ years old.
Yeah, it's pretty complicated.

IMHO, Pegasos should just be honest and publicly list at the least the following:

1. Large deposit with a high chance of losing 1,500 euros if you're not terminally ill at the right age
2. Age requirement - you have to be a minimum of 50 years old given that Exit international require that to be able to get a witness

thedaywillcome

thedaywillcome

I will leave soon
Apr 2, 2022
With all the crooked sh*t that goes down on this planet, you'd think someone in a corrupt country somewhere would offer this service under the table illegally with no questions asked.
My homeland is not corrupt

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Do you live in the US or Canada? As I understand getting nitrogen is rather difficult unless you are in a specific business that uses it. That would be a good way to go if it can work properly. I liked the idea myself but I can't get nitrogen.
No, getting Nitrogen is quite easy in the US--, just go to WeldFabulous, got mine in a week--But its a big one 120 cuft, 3000 liters--tank weighs 69 lbs--cost $350---already tried it many times for purity--My Oxygen numbers dropped from 98 to 45 in just 5 or 6 breaths

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
No, getting Nitrogen is quite easy in the US--, just go to WeldFabulous, got mine in a week--But its a big one 120 cuft, 3000 liters--tank weighs 69 lbs--cost $350---already tried it many times for purity--My Oxygen numbers dropped from 98 to 45 in just 5 or 6 breaths
That's amazing! I am not in the US any longer because I my medical condition. So, it's very highly regulated in Canada and they want to see if you're a business. Even if I could obtain it, I couldn't even lift a tank due to my medical condition. Plus, I live with people who are helping me manage in a palliative manner and know that they would be totally against it. I honestly thought that if you can figure out how to make it it work without failure (such as the bag or whatever you may use to stay on your head), that would be one of the best ways to CTB. BTW, did you get a regulator as well?

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
That's amazing! I am not in the US any longer because I my medical condition. So, it's very highly regulated in Canada and they want to see if you're a business. Even if I could obtain it, I couldn't even lift a tank due to my medical condition. Plus, I live with people who are helping me manage in a palliative manner and know that they would be totally against it. I honestly thought that if you can figure out how to make it it work without failure (such as the bag or whatever you may use to stay on your head), that would be one of the best ways to CTB. BTW, did you get a regulator as well?
Yes, all stuff needed I now possess--The CGA-580 Max Dog regulator(a ripoff at $330)fromAustralia(tookabout 2 weeks)also has a flowmeter, that goes to15 liters per minute, so that's all you need--But most regulators are only about 70 bucks and then most flowmeters at about 40 bucks--Clear plastic tubing(bought many to get a tight fit) goes right into the plastic bag, secured by duct tape both inside and outside--Not a classic Exit Bag since I'll be using a terry-cloth elastic headband that one book said was ok to use

Last edited:
A

asb13

May 11, 2022
This has happened to me as well. Did you ever get a response? Or did you ever get your money back? Please let me know.
Damn... sorry to hear that bud. You should create a new thread to warn people of Pegasos. Losing 5000 euros, especially from someone that aprticipated this forum, is just bad.
This seems to be happening to me now and I am extremely upset as I am severely ill and suffering gravely and hanging on by a thread. It also took me a lot to het that money together.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
D

dropintheocean

Student
Dec 12, 2021
This has happened to me as well. Did you ever get a response? Or did you ever get your money back? Please let me know.

This seems to be happening to me now and I am extremely upset as I am severely ill and suffering gravely and hanging on by a thread. It also took me a lot to het that money together.
They will answer you. Dont worry. Just be patient. Ehen did you sent the money and application? Hsve you sent them an email to confirm have they received your deposit and application?

LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
Yes, all stuff needed I now possess--The CGA-580 Max Dog regulator(a ripoff at $330)fromAustralia(tookabout 2 weeks)also has a flowmeter, that goes to15 liters per minute, so that's all you need--But most regulators are only about 70 bucks and then most flowmeters at about 40 bucks--Clear plastic tubing(bought many to get a tight fit) goes right into the plastic bag, secured by duct tape both inside and outside--Not a classic Exit Bag since I'll be using a terry-cloth elastic headband that one book said was ok to use
Do you prefer the exit bag over Nembutal? Why?

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I choose Pegasos because they are the most liberal one, endorsed by PN with minimum requirements. After the email, I realize they still require "serious medical condition" to be able to provide VAD; when I said I only have mild depression and chronic disease then they replied with international suicide hotline which doesn't exist in my country lol. That's all, I never get any reply again. I guess we don't have much choices but to fully comply with the terms being asked.
They need to change their info on their site bcz its misleading
Yeah, quite promising to read the website, but idk in reality. The suffering requirement doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Yavannah

Yavannah

Autistic & miserable
Jul 18, 2022
they accept people with mental illness
but not if you are in your 20s or 30s

Reactions: outrider567