• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
I've lost my fitness drive since I moved to a new country. But today is the day and I'm finally getting back on track. I hope to exercise 2-3 times a week for now.
Don't know about the diet yet. It is still extremely hard for me to cook/clean. I have almost no power for that and I don't want my home to become a mess. So lately I've been eating trash and I still need some time to get that fixed…

sadwriter

sadwriter

In recovery (no longer active)
Aug 29, 2023
Good luck!! I used to run & work out a lot, but school & work got in the way of it in 2023, so I'm also trying to get back on track this year.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Best of luck! I used to exercise 3 times a week too but my mental state took over and I haven't exercised for a very long time now.
I hope the exercise makes you feel better ❤

Reactions: struggles_inc
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
My exercise routine has been a yoyo, but overall I have made good progress throughout the years. There have been a few months where I actually gained a few pounds back, but I lost ~40 pounds in total over 5-6 years and the trend continues downward. Currently I am feeling more depressed than usual, likely due to the winter weather, and I've stopped completely but plan on picking it back up once winter is over.

My diet, unfortunately, is still bad. It is definitely harder eating 'healthier' & at a caloric deficit than it is to start & stick to exercising. That's not to discourage you from starting to exercise again though, you should start somewhere and hopefully the diet change will follow.

Good luck! And don't beat yourself up too hard if you want to stop.

Reactions: struggles_inc