• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dotdotdotdot

dotdotdotdot

Jan 28, 2024
i just practiced ctb-ing with the night night method and I'm not sure if I did it properly. i put the bean bags where the arteries were and tightened the clamps around my neck. i felt pressure in my head and my pulse was a predominant feeling in my neck, like i can feel my pulse pulsating throughout my neck. i did it for about 30 seconds and then released the clamp. i didn't really feel like passing out. maybe if i clamped it down a little bit tighter it would've worked but i felt myself with a little leeway because i didn't want to maim myself by a practice attempt accidentally.

did i do it right? also do you have any tips apart from the original night night thread ?

Reactions: Yuki_03
PreCambrianBliss

PreCambrianBliss

Touring the primordial aeon
Apr 26, 2023
Pressure in the head means you compressed the jugular but not the carotid. Should just require more pressure and possibly different placement. But please, if you are practicing do not use clamps, ratchets, or anything that won't instantly release on it's own upon loss of consciousness. Many people accidentally kill themselves because you can lose dexterity and lucidity before you even realize it.

dotdotdotdot

dotdotdotdot

Jan 28, 2024
Pressure in the head means you compressed the jugular but not the carotid. Should just require more pressure and possibly different placement. But please, if you are practicing do not use clamps, ratchets, or anything that won't instantly release on it's own upon loss of consciousness. Many people accidentally kill themselves because you can lose dexterity and lucidity before you even realize it.
i didnt clamp close the ratchet too tight, I closed it till it was tight around my neck and then stopped after that cause I didn't want to accidentally ctb right then and there. would do you suggest I do to practice instead of using the ratchet?

PreCambrianBliss

PreCambrianBliss

Touring the primordial aeon
Apr 26, 2023
would do you suggest I do to practice instead of using the ratchet?
Just use your hands behind your head to pull a rope around your neck, or to hold pressure on bean bags

A

alltoomuch2

Feb 10, 2024
Just use your hands behind your head to pull a rope around your neck, or to hold pressure on bean bags
Would that leave marks on your neck so the mental health people would know what you are doing? I've tried using my knuckles where I can feel the carotids but can't seem to press hard enough to stop the blood flow

Ash

Ash

Wizard
Oct 4, 2021
Would that leave marks on your neck so the mental health people would know what you are doing? I've tried using my knuckles where I can feel the carotids but can't seem to press hard enough to stop the blood flow
Not enough that they're hugely visible. And if you're worried, wear something to cover it like a buff/snood or shirt/jumper with a high neck.

Reactions: alltoomuch2