• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fyrinne

Fyrinne

Four of a Kind
Aug 11, 2018
After trying to get better over and over again, I ordered some SN and once it's here, I will probably just end up taking it with some painkillers, sedatives, and Omeprazole. I don't have the will to keep trying, I don't have the strength or energy to fight for anything... Hell, even the idea of trying to get the antiemetics for SN sounds miserable, so I'm probably just going to go for it.

I'm most anxious about having to do it alone, I hate that, but at least if I succeed, I won't have to be alone (or anything) for very long.

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
I'm sure a lot of people will be hasty to reply when the day comes, if you choose to do so, as it happens often. We'll always be here for you.

Fyrinne

Fyrinne

Four of a Kind
Aug 11, 2018
i just ordered some sn too; i'm trying to hang on till next year to see what life is like outside of the virus, but i'm not sure if i'll reach that far

I don't really care about covid, at least, insofar as it isn't really effecting me... I've just spent my whole life being fucked over and lashing out, so I and everyone I might interact with in the future is just better off if I was dead.

Also, I don't intend to live-blog it or anything, I'm just posting here because I have no one I can talk to, and the loneliness is killing me (literally, ha!)

B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I've been on the fence. I want to order it but I know I'm very impulsive

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
Where did you order it from , I will order it right away if I have a link

I am so sorry you are going through hell , as we all are here

T

Tired_Tired

Student
Nov 25, 2019
Alone has some advantage. At least you don't need to worry who survived.