• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

moonie

Dec 8, 2020
Hi there, I booked a hotel room innthe city today until saturday.

I will go for state dose Meto because meto causes some sideeffects to me. That's why.

How much N should I take?
i have 25gr powder. Purity: 73%.

I have a Benzo tolerance.

how ml water? 50 ml maybe aren't enough with so much powder.

I lost 10 kilos last couple of weeks, I am 53 kilos now. I feel nausea all the time, it will be though for me to drink it.

Should I be fine with my plan?

thanks for help.

Lastsauce

Lastsauce

Experienced
Dec 22, 2019
From what I've read about N it will taste horrible so there might be difficulties keeping it down if you laready have nausea.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
There aren't any decent methods to mask the taste of N. According to some people in this forum it's gonna be nasty but we all have to go through that. I also have N but I'm not that concerned with the nausea that follows after drinking it. I recommend taking some alcohol or chocolate after you consumed your N, that will definitely get some of the bad taste out of your mouth. I tried lidocaine spray and I don't believe it's gonna make much of a difference.

Regarding your other questions, you're extremely skinny. I think 10g of pure N would be enough for a lethal outcome. I have N bottles from A, which is 12g pentobarbital in 2 bottles à 100ml - that's usually enough for an average adult person. I think the amount of water doesn't matter, just make sure it's well dissolved. I'd rather use less than more. It's gonna be easier if you have less substance to drink.

Last edited:
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I contacted A but I haven't heard back from them. How long does it take?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Atm I am in pain since 14 days and I can't do this anymore
Has any doctor told you why you have nausea? I found out I have arsenic and lead in the water I was drinking and switching to a new bottled water brand has stopped my nausea and stomach pain.

• Wow
Reactions: Disco Biscuit
M

moonie

Dec 8, 2020
Has any doctor told you why you have nausea? I found out I have arsenic and lead in the water I was drinking and switching to a new bottled water brand has stopped my nausea and stomach pain.

thanks for the info. That's interesting. In my case the doctor says it comes from my meds.
There aren't any decent methods to mask the taste of N. According to some people in this forum it's gonna be nasty but we all have to go through that. I also have N but I'm not that concerned with the nausea that follows after drinking it. I recommend taking some alcohol or chocolate after you consumed your N, that will definitely get some of the bad taste out of your mouth. I tried lidocaine spray and I don't believe it's gonna make much of a difference.

Regarding your other questions, you're extremely skinny. I think 10g of pure N would be enough for a lethal outcome. I have N bottles from A, which is 12g pentobarbital in 2 bottles à 100ml - that's usually enough for an average adult person. I think the amount of water doesn't matter, just make sure it's well dissolved. I'd rather use less than more. It's gonna be easier if you have less substance to drink.

Thank you. I will consider that and will take some dark chocolate with me. I never drunk alcohol but maybe I should take a shot of the hotel minibar.

Last edited:
K

knowman

Jan 15, 2020
Depression since childhood, addited to pills and several other symptoms. Worst thing is the permanent nausea. Atm I am in pain since 14 days and I can't do this anymore
thanks for the info. That's interesting. In my case the doctor says it comes from my meds.

Thank you. I will consider that and will take some dark chocolate with me. I never drunk alcohol but maybe I should take a shot of the hotel minibar.

Hi moonie, I've been an SS member for over a year, and have imagined my ctb in many ways, from firearms to SN. I have the complete Exit Bag setup and a firearm, but I can't get past worrying about SI influences and fails.
I'm 72, and have cancer, GI issues, and CPTSD. This last diagnosis includes severe Panic disorder from a very traumatic childhood and a very bumpy life before I got clean and sober 30 years ago.
I'm beyond being miserable. My brain is fried from trauma and drug use. I'm usually overwhelmed with thought intrusions night and day.
I'm back to wanting to find N to ctb. I know that it's almost impossible to find, but I started looking on SS again today and saw this thread.
I know little about the dark web, and in COVID times who knows what's going on?
I'm reaching out in desperation for any kind of a trustworthy lead that would help me.
I'm kind, trustworthy, and have integrity. That's a lot in a world that's gone mad.
Please help point me in the right direction if you can. You'll be saving a soul.
You can PM me.