• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
Yesterday I had to wear a dress for work related function. Since it's classic and easy, I put on my favorite black dress and belt, heels. And off I went. Talking to people, having a drink with others, and being genuinely surprised by having such a good time I forgot about the bus momentarily. It was nice to have a clear moment without the haze of these intrusive thoughts and actually feeling "normal."

Here's when I know I'm not like the rest of those people... I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I saw the dress on me and my first thought was, hmm, this will be my exiting dress... should I decide to CTB.

I never thought about what I'd wear on that day, should it come, but what about you? Have you given any thoughts to the final DDay outfit? Last night was the first time it had even crossed my mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, Ἡγησίας, inconsequential and 3 others
W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Well, since i'm going out by hanging and I might piss and shit myself maybe bleed from the nose i'm not too concerned about how I look. Will probably wear some comfy PJ's

Reactions: Loli, Ambie, Circles and 4 others
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Nothing special, something clean, just not the GG Allin style.

Reactions: Final Escape, Bulletwbttrflywings and Scribble Fan
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I want to go out wearing clothes with some sentimental meaning to me. Maybe I could get a Sarah's Scribbles shirt and go out in that. Nothing too fancy, haha.

• Love
Reactions: LogicalConclusion, Loli, Final Escape and 3 others
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Never given it a moments thought to be honest. I think appearance, to most women [generalisation I know] is far more important than it is to most men, so I can understand why you would think about it. I will probably be in my usual scruffy jeans and tee and they can burn me like that.

Reactions: inconsequential and Bulletwbttrflywings
tiggles2000

tiggles2000

Student
Jan 15, 2019
Personally I have always wondered in movies why military personnel always put on their dress uniform before they CTB. I have considered putting on mine when the time comes, but will prob end up doing it in my chef whites

Reactions: Soul and Bulletwbttrflywings
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Personally I have always wondered in movies why military personnel always put on their dress uniform before they CTB. I have considered putting on mine when the time comes, but will prob end up doing it in my chef whites
I'm guessing it's a one last fuck you to the army that brought that to that state in the first place.

I don't have outfits per-se, I've taken the Steve Jobs approach to clothes - I have ten gray t-shirts, four pairs of the same black jeans (well, almost same. One is a size 42 while the others are 40. Can't find a 41)
I do have a pile of old t-shirts I don't wear because they're from high school. Oddly, they still fit.
There are also three band shirts, although I'm not sure whether the third is a band shirt or not.

Reactions: Final Escape and Bulletwbttrflywings
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
I've thought about wearing something really important to me too, but I haven't chosen a place yet, so getting all of what I want where I go might be a chore. Especially if it involves an international flight.

Reactions: Bulletwbttrflywings
J

JWL

Arcanist
Jan 15, 2019
Have you given any thoughts to the final DDay outfit?

Absolutely! Smart black dress trousers and shoes, white shirt and meaningful to me tie.

I wanna look good when I go.

On the other hand, if I'm not found for 6 mths or more, I may not still look so good, lol.

Reactions: WaterUnder, Bulletwbttrflywings and DreamCatcher
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Yes. I have a dress for the final day. I only bought it for that purpose. It's a black dress with ribbons, it looks very lovely. I posted these pictures a while ago in the 'official member pictures'-thread but it doesn't exist anymore, so here you go. I want to look as feminine and pretty as possible on my last day. I think my inspiration is actually the fairy tale about the 'sleeping beauty'. It's basically a story about a beautiful princess who is sleeping in a deep coma and later awakened by a prince. Of course, nobody is gonna wake me up from my sleep anymore.

Attachments

• medress1.jpg
    medress1.jpg
    515.8 KB · Views: 44
  • medress2.jpg
    medress2.jpg
    409.4 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Yaalya, Help_Me, Circles and 4 others
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Due to poor finances most of my clothes are really threadbare now, so I might buy myself a few new things, a shirt or t-shirt, so i can go out looking decent. I'll just be wearing the jeans and t shirt type clothes I've always been comfortable in.

• Hugs
Reactions: Loli, Circles, Faraway1990 and 2 others
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I suppose I could wear the wedding dress I never got to wear as a giant fuck you to the ex, but since I don't plan on ctbing for a while, that will be pointless. I'd ctb naked but no one wants to see that so I'll probably just wear my silk pajamas

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Bulletwbttrflywings and SinisterKid
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

May 29, 2019
Interesting. I usually found it pretty much a moot point because once you're gone, does it matter? Not being the typical girl I take the Steve Jobs approach to clothing because I want nothing to do with that rat race.

Although I am very intrigued by the sleeping beauty dress. It's lovely.

Reactions: Circles, not_a_robot, inconsequential and 1 other person
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Clothing can be part of the process to get to your destination. Like a ritual or ceremony during preparation.

Reactions: Circles, Bulletwbttrflywings, not_a_robot and 3 others
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Yellow sweater with a smiley face, and either smiley face shorts or pajama bottoms.

Reactions: Circles, Bulletwbttrflywings, not_a_robot and 2 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
My onesy (a bear) with the hud up and a sign either, in or on top of the coffin saying "goodnight sweet dreams "

• Love
Reactions: Loli, Circles, inconsequential and 3 others
Ἡγησίας

Ἡγησίας

Student
May 20, 2019
I would like to ctb naked in the bathtub or with a minimal attire like a diaper on a bed, just for respect to those who find me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, Bulletwbttrflywings and not_a_robot
KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
I barely have clothes, so most likely it'll be the usual: my old jeans, pair of black socks, and some cheap t-shirt or other.

N

N-IsMyHope

Student
Aug 25, 2018
I'll wearing a red sweatshirt and black legging. It's my most comfortable outfit. I will die on my bed with fluffy blanket. Cant' wait.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Images 1
I would love it if we could all choose a distinctive outfit to make the news of our suicide, so we will know when it's one of ours. Morbid I know. But walmart has really cheap goofy furry cosplay onesies now so like, wtf, why not.
Unrealistic, I was just thinking like, next-level Heaven's gate shit, but it would make it too easy to paint us as a cult if we did something all similar like that.
"This marks the 12th suicide this year in the series of Disney Princess deaths, part of a sinister online cult that forces people to ctb dressed in prince and princess costumes."
Nah, it's no good.
I may wear a furry onesie though.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sargasm, Loli, Circles and 2 others
secondtimesthecharm

secondtimesthecharm

Jun 14, 2019
I'm now two attempts deep and neither time did I give wardrobe any real though, I just put on whatever was comfy and left it at that.

Now I'm feeling like doing that is forfeiting a great opportunity for some dramatic flair. Like why not do my hair and makeup too? A little foreplay for the embalming, if you will.

Reactions: Circles and Bulletwbttrflywings
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'll be in my birthday suit lol! Just kidding! I'll probably just wear pj's and a tank top. Should I wear adult diaper? Somehow it looks more humiliating, but then so is shitting and pissing yourself. Im gonna look like I have given up on life.

Last edited:
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

May 29, 2019
I would like to ctb naked in the bathtub or with a minimal attire like a diaper on a bed, just for respect to those who find me.
Very thoughtful of you... had that thought as well to be honest
View attachment 12417
I would love it if we could all choose a distinctive outfit to make the news of our suicide, so we will know when it's one of ours. Morbid I know. But walmart has really cheap goofy furry cosplay onesies now so like, wtf, why not.
Unrealistic, I was just thinking like, next-level Heaven's gate shit, but it would make it too easy to paint us as a cult if we did something all similar like that.
"This marks the 12th suicide this year in the series of Disney Princess deaths, part of a sinister online cult that forces people to ctb dressed in prince and princess costumes."
Nah, it's no good.
I may wear a furry onesie though.
This is amazing... you have again reignited my creative mind
I'll be in my birthday suit lol! Just kidding! I'll probably just wear pj's and a tank top. Should I wear adult diaper? Somehow it looks more humiliating, but then so is shitting and pissing yourself. Im gonna look like I have given up on life.
Now that it's been said, I think it's one of the kindest things to do in the final clean up. I think those clean up crew members would appreciate it. And the mortician will have a good humor about it.

Adult diapers for the win!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Soul and Circles
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I am planning on hanging myself. I am going to be fully clothed with long pants on, maybe even shoes. I don't want my ex-partner to think or joke with other people that it was a case of autoerotic asphyxiation. I know I should not care about this, but I would want people to know the reasons for taking me life.

Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

May 29, 2019
I am planning on hanging myself. I am going to be fully clothed with long pants on, maybe even shoes. I don't want my ex-partner to think or joke with other people that it was a case of autoerotic asphyxiation. I know I should not care about this, but I would want people to know the reasons for taking me life.
Your feelings are validated. I think the ultimate disappointment is to have our lives ending being joked about would be the biggest disappointment... screw them.

And hugs to you, my friend.

Reactions: Circles
Ladylethal

Ladylethal

Jun 16, 2019
I'm glad I'm not the only one that's thought about this lol

Reactions: Bulletwbttrflywings and Circles
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Jeans and polo shirt. It's not as if I have to dress to impress, and I don't have anything to wear that could possibly impress anybody. I live all along, so it's likely going to be quite a while before I'm found, so probably far along in the process of decomposition.

Reactions: Circles
levymarie

levymarie

Jun 3, 2019
I've put a lot of thought into this. I want to be comfortable and decent when I go. I also don't want to be unsightly to find. I'm gonna shower, brush my hair, perfume the room so the death smell isn't so bad, etc. I've always cared about appearances so it only makes sense I go out that way.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
There are also three band shirts, although I'm not sure whether the third is a band shirt or not.

I would really like to hear more about that third shirt.

LoL! How did THAT happen?!
I really really do.