• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Hello everyone! I live in a country without euthanasia, in a country where humans are treated worse than pets. This law is old and should be changed. However, I can´t wait for that change in law. I can´t confirm to Switzerlands´s euthanasia laws. I have a permanent brain injury, chronic sinusitis, age ailments, chronic loneliness and chronic pain. The rest of my life becomes poinless suffering. I am 59 years old and no one should force me to live. And yet my relatives who destroyed my life tries to force me to live. The survival instinct will not become less with age. I have never wanted to live this long. Human behavior is complicated and depends on many reasons. I have tried to kill myself before, but I freaked out which is not strange when death is the hardest thing we have to go through. It is terrible that I have to suffer for so long before I can overcome the survival instinct. It is terrible that humans have to suffer so much before we die. Pets are euthanized in the same situation.

I have prepared under a long period of time. I know how to do it. Lack of oxygen is enough to kill anyone. I have to choose between a short death process and a lifetime of suffering. Overcome the self-preservation? Unbearable pain or courage should lead all humans into death. But if that is not enough, I think that drugs is the best way to overcome the survival instinct. I am born and therefore I will die somehow. It is not impossible. My parents should not have procreated, that is the fault and I am glad that I did not prepeat their mistake. Humanity is the worst species who destroys this planet with overpopulation and pollution and I think that humanity should be exterminated.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DoomValuer, divinemistress36, sserafim and 10 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it so incredibly cruel and horrifying how assisted suicide isn't legalised even know we are all just waiting around to die anyway in this futile existence that is capable of causing so much harm. It disturbs me how humans refuse to accept suicide as a valid option and wish to prolong unnecessary suffering no matter what, it's hellish how we have to struggle so much to leave this existence we never even consented to being in, in the first place. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, these_days9, doormat25 and 1 other person
Cyndaquil

Cyndaquil

Need Peace
Dec 2, 2023
I am sorry you are going through this, I wish you the best.

Reactions: DEATH IS FREEDOM
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
We are in hell.

Reactions: divinemistress36, lifewasawillowtv, Deleted member 65988 and 2 others
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
We are forced to be in a place we did not choose to be in
Why did people procreate when they do not want people to die? Everything will die. I am only here because my parents procreated.

requiescat

requiescat

To rest, to repose.
Dec 31, 2023
Why did people procreate when they do not want people to die? Everything will die. I am only here because my parents procreated.
People see it as a way to expand humanity, survival instincts. Although, some people have terrible lives and strive in life. There are also some who thrive in life and love living. This Earth is all about survival and living, even if none of us will survive it.

I wish you the best in your journey and path of your choice.

David8886

David8886

Nov 18, 2021
Hello everyone! I live in a country without euthanasia, in a country where humans are treated worse than pets. This law is old and should be changed. However, I can´t wait for that change in law. I can´t confirm to Switzerlands´s euthanasia laws. I have a permanent brain injury, chronic sinusitis, age ailments, chronic loneliness and chronic pain. The rest of my life becomes poinless suffering. I am 59 years old and no one should force me to live. And yet my relatives who destroyed my life tries to force me to live. The survival instinct will not become less with age. I have never wanted to live this long. Human behavior is complicated and depends on many reasons. I have tried to kill myself before, but I freaked out which is not strange when death is the hardest thing we have to go through. It is terrible that I have to suffer for so long before I can overcome the survival instinct. It is terrible that humans have to suffer so much before we die. Pets are euthanized in the same situation.

I have prepared under a long period of time. I know how to do it. Lack of oxygen is enough to kill anyone. I have to choose between a short death process and a lifetime of suffering. Overcome the self-preservation? Unbearable pain or courage should lead all humans into death. But if that is not enough, I think that drugs is the best way to overcome the survival instinct. I am born and therefore I will die somehow. It is not impossible. My parents should not have procreated, that is the fault and I am glad that I did not prepeat their mistake. Humanity is the worst species who destroys this planet with overpopulation and pollution and I think that humanity should be exterminated.
are you from iran