• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Okk so I dunno kno the exact terms or evem how to really describe it butttt

Today i am.soo activated and in a very angry way and im.not consumed with rage (anymore) but im exhausted and anxious and angry...

How do y'all deal with this and anyone that has CPTSD like how do u deal with being so triggered and stuff? I would love to read dif perspectives.

This is all new for me in a sense bc being on my own has allowed me to really feel...
Soo here I am going through it...

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I take any anger out on myself. I punched and raked my hand over a pebble dashed wall last week. Broke my knuckle again as well. If I've got some control then I like so sit in silence and try to calm down that way. The days of coping strategies are long gone for me.

Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
Exercise would be the best, at least it feels good to get tired a lot when I am with these attacks of rage, it is as if I took advantage of the "energy" of rage. But it is more common for me to hit the wall like 2 days ago that I end up with scabs on my hand again, and this time it did hurt x)
I would also say that the weed helps me a lot with these attacks.

LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
Learning the triggers, mentalisation based therapy, understanding hypervigilence and the fight or flight response, grounding techniques and focused breathing.
For after the moment, allow recovery, it is a huge pyhsical and emotional drain, be sure to allow rest and reflection.
A book i found useful, the body keeps the score.