Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
1-I wonder what is the proper dosage, PPEH says 5 grams, but this link says 11 grams:
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Chloroquine_cocktail

2- the PPEH recommends getting 00 or 000 capsules to fill the crushed powder in them, what should i say to the pharmacist i need those for? and which one is bigger the 00 or the 000?

3- The PPEH doesn't recommend any sleeping drugs or anti emetics, why? the other link (https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Chloroquine_cocktail) does though, what's the deal here?

4- The PPEH recommends B blockers as a potentiating drug, can someone give me an example of such a drug that i can find at pharmacies?

Right now there's no chloroquine in my country, i don't know when it will be back however there's Hydroxychloroquine SULFATE (Dolquine) for 12$ and Mefloquine for 43$, the normal choloroquine(Nevaquine) is less than 2$.
So would the Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate or Mefloquine work?

Reactions: Tiburcio
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Hydroxychloroquine is used less frequently than Chloroquine for assisted death. The dosage is 15g I believe, but don't go on my word alone.

The PPeH section on Chloroquine is, frankly, inadequate. Much better are the books Final Exit by Chris Docker and Dignified Dying by Chabot which give a survey on the salient questions of clinical toxicology. I obtained a monthly membership on Scribd and downloaded the latter.

The recommended dose of Chloroquine Phosphate is given as 17.5g, which would work out at around 70 of the 250mg tablets contained in an Avoclor packet. I think this is around 12g of the base.

With such doses, I'd argue that anti-emetics are essential. The recommendations are standard: Meto or Domperidone. I may have to visit Europe to get Domperidone OTC.

The question of Gel capsules is interesting to me. I believe they are recommended in Docker, will re-read. Chabot recommends mixing powdered Chloroquine and long acting sedatives together with thin yoghurt and consuming instantly, followed by ingesting a fast acting sedative. Now, this could be psychologically difficult. Perhaps, Gel caps would make the process more controlled and the delay in dissolving gel capsules would make ingesting fast acting sedatives less of a priority. I don't know. 000 is the biggest size with a capacity of around 1.37g I believe but again, double check.

Sedatives are the main bone of contention for me. I am not sure it is realistic to aim to recreate strict assisted death scenarios with up to a gram of diazepam involved. The 300mg of Ambien plus 100mg of fast acting sedation looks more realistic. I've been mulling over several options including Research Chemicals but haven't settled on anything concrete. Will try to secure an ambien prescription this week if possible.

Now, I guess it is possible to omit the sedatives. I read that around 1/5 could experience side effects like seizures, convulsions and hyper excitability without them. Benzos will mitigate these unpleasant effects. Is it worth the risk? I don't know.

Reactions: anna, Oblivion, skitliv and 1 other person
R

Rona

Aug 3, 2018
Docker vs chabbot vs pph vs wiki

I vote chabbot, cause it consist of professionals, tested on 50 people and it worked !

Chris docker, uses 5 gr only( 5 gr is too little ! ), he isn't professionals

Pph didn't explain anything about chloroquine, only mind about N.

Wiki recommend 17.5 gr phospate, recommended ! I know one died after 22.5 gr of it and some failed after 12.5 gr (won't recommend docker dosage).

Reactions: lv-gras, anna and Oblivion
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Docker vs chabbot vs pph vs wiki

I vote chabbot, cause it consist of professionals, tested on 50 people and it worked !

Chris docker, uses 5 gr only( 5 gr is too little ! ), he isn't professionals

Pph didn't explain anything about chloroquine, only mind about N.

Wiki recommend 17.5 gr phospate, recommended ! I know one died after 22.5 gr of it and some failed after 12.5 gr (won't recommend docker dosage).
where can i find chabbot's book?

R

Rona

Aug 3, 2018
Chabot ---> Dignified Dying

I have it, but don't know if I can upload it here.

It's actually a copy of Guide to Humane and Self Chosen Death by Peter Admiraal (Chabot is one of writer)

If I can't, you can join ctbtalk in Google group. But you have to wait for approving your membership. Then you can download plenty of resources there. Including Admiraal book and Chabot.

Ups, I can't ! There's no pdf option.

I guess you can request your membership there.

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
Chabot ---> Dignified Dying

I have it, but don't know if I can upload it here.

It's actually a copy of Guide to Humane and Self Chosen Death by Peter Admiraal (Chabot is one of writer)

If I can't, you can join ctbtalk in Google group. But you have to wait for approving your membership. Then you can download plenty of resources there. Including Admiraal book and Chabot.

Ups, I can't ! There's no pdf option.

I guess you can request your membership there.
Thanks, i'm already a member there.

Reactions: Rona and lv-gras