D

dog3000

Jul 8, 2018
anybody considering fentanyl OD ? What will be your dose?
Fentanyl has high peacefulness (9/10) and reliability (8/10) rate in PPeH. The downside is avaliable antidote naloxone.
Friend got cyclopropyl fentanyl, so I'm looking into this method but wondering what dose will be enough for this fentanyl analog.

Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I have had fentanyl for pain . and had a class mate od so it works. plus it was used in a state execution recently in the us.

Reactions: dog3000
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
anybody considering fentanyl OD ? What will be your dose?
Fentanyl has high peacefulness (9/10) and reliability (8/10) rate in PPeH. The downside is avaliable antidote naloxone.
Friend got cyclopropyl fentanyl, so I'm looking into this method but wondering what dose will be enough for this fentanyl analog.
Depends on: ROA, experience with opiods, weight, and purity of the drug. Side effects of fentanyl are: migraine, nausea/vomiting, itchiness, and respiratory depression. There is no/little euphoria on fentanyl.

Last edited:
Reactions: dog3000 and saffron
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
sorry i dont know the difference

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Duh...sorry Caustic. I did a wee dube...

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Thanks Caustic...it does not take much for me to really feel the effects of drugs. Smile...even grass.

Deutsch

Deutsch

Aug 20, 2018
wait, didn't ppeh say opiates are not recommended because of unreliable? this gives me hope .. fen looks so peaceful.

saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
wait, didn't ppeh say opiates are not recommended because of unreliable? this gives me hope .. fen looks so peaceful.

the excuse is that the elderly use opiate painkillers already for pain relief so have some sort of tolerance, and apparently even withou tolerance then the dosage still differs for people etc.. fent powder is less reliable in terms of purity, and i suppose it's a more volatile drug, N is favoured because less chance of throwing up and with fent ODs your throat can swell up etc, i really doubt it'd be painful though.. i've still heard some stories of people surviving massive ODs from fent even when not found but usually it kills you

Reactions: dog3000 and Deutsch
Deutsch

Deutsch

Aug 20, 2018
the excuse is that the elderly use opiate painkillers already for pain relief so have some sort of tolerance, and apparently even withou tolerance then the dosage still differs for people etc.. fent powder is less reliable in terms of purity, and i suppose it's a more volatile drug, N is favoured because less chance of throwing up and with fent ODs your throat can swell up etc, i really doubt it'd be painful though.. i've still heard some stories of people surviving massive ODs from fent even when not found but usually it kills you
do u know if it's still out there reliabily on tor? i remember i read on 8ch that on some tor markets they don't sell real fent anymore because of some legislation in China or something

saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
do u know if it's still out there reliabily on tor? i remember i read on 8ch that on some tor markets they don't sell real fent anymore because of some legislation in China or something

yes and no, it used to be very easy.. now fent might be cut with some other analogue, you might not be able to get HCL fent and might have to look for another form, it is still out there though, i don't think fent will ever truly go away

Reactions: Deutsch
Deutsch

Deutsch

Aug 20, 2018
yes and no, it used to be very easy.. now fent might be cut with some other analogue, you might not be able to get HCL fent and might have to look for another form, it is still out there though, i don't think fent will ever truly go away
i read somewhere ld50 is 2mg, so if i buy say 50 mg and iv it for complete absorbtion do u think it's a good idea? because even if it is cut with stuff, u only need very little? and tysm this is incredibly useful info :)

saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
i read somewhere ld50 is 2mg, so if i buy say 50 mg and iv it for complete absorbtion do u think it's a good idea? because even if it is cut with stuff, u only need very little? and tysm this is incredibly useful info :)

it should work in theory but make sure you IV enough before you pass out, it'll hit you fast.. could also look on the darknet market forums (each market has a forum for talk), there might be talk of whether certain fent vendors are good or you could ask i guess... buy from a vendor with good reviews, it's not the best time for fent on the markets atm, hopefully it improves soon

Reactions: Deutsch
Kev

Kev

Student
Aug 18, 2018
If you decide to go through with this method, I'd recommend combining it with a huge dose of benzodiazapenes like Xanax, along with anti-emetics and a few swigs of liquor for good measure. One depressant is risky and has a solid chance of failure, but mixing three depressants, and anti-emetics to make sure you don't throw up, will get the job done.

Reactions: saffron
saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
If you decide to go through with this method, I'd recommend combining it with a huge dose of benzodiazapenes like Xanax, along with anti-emetics and a few swigs of liquor for good measure. One depressant is risky and has a solid chance of failure, but mixing three depressants, and anti-emetics to make sure you don't throw up, will get the job done.

this, and it's easy to get valium prescribed

D

dog3000

Jul 8, 2018
Depends on: ROA, experience with opiods, weight, and purity of the drug. Side effects of fentanyl are: migraine, nausea/vomiting, itchiness, and respiratory depression. There is no/little euphoria on fentanyl.

Will snorting work? I'm thinking of snorting 200mg of cyclopropyl fentanyl. I have zero experience with opiates/opioids. I weight about 90kg.

saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
Will snorting work? I'm thinking of snorting 200mg of cyclopropyl fentanyl. I have zero experience with opiates/opioids. I weight about 90kg.

depends on how strong cyclopropyl fentanyl is vs fent HCL

I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
Should be totally enough, i would do it

Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
Trump got the chinese to ban making and exporting fent a year+ ago as it was killing lots of US people, particularly around Ohio.
So the dnm sellers ran out of stock and most vanished. It might still be available but it was everywhre pure and cheap two years ago. You could even get carfentanil which is 100x stronger than fent hcl.

Reactions: saffron
Deutsch

Deutsch

Aug 20, 2018
it should work in theory but make sure you IV enough before you pass out, it'll hit you fast.. could also look on the darknet market forums (each market has a forum for talk), there might be talk of whether certain fent vendors are good or you could ask i guess... buy from a vendor with good reviews, it's not the best time for fent on the markets atm, hopefully it improves soon
thanks so much for the help