• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
From research so far, Fentanyl seems the most painless and deadly method. Do you agree? Are there success/failure stories you've heard of? Where can you get it? (London/UK). Thanks

Reactions: Yomyom, Ladylethal, Hennessy and 1 other person
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
From research so far, Fentanyl seems the most painless and deadly method. Do you agree? Are there success/failure stories you've heard of? Where can you get it? (London/UK). Thanks
I would pay enough for this, I used to live in London, not to far from Shepard's Bush.

Reactions: Hennessy and Notcutoutforlife
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
All the literature is good but there's a weird bias against it here.
Basically, don't get found or have tolerance built up, should be fine.

Reactions: LifeIsACurse and inconsequential
LaBrava

LaBrava

Experienced
May 5, 2019
It occurred to me recently that if I were to CTB with Fentanyl it could be seen as an overdose (if I didn't leave a note) so people would think I was actually an edgy secret junkie and not the depressed dweeby type that I actually am. Will still go with N I think.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz, fficiallyjawshh, Lunaloveflood and 6 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019

I'd definitely go for fentanyl if I had any access to it.

I've read about some failures due to the substance not being what it said on the tin. Which is the big problem with opioids and opiates - if I don't have a tried-and-true source, the odds of getting ripped off are very high.

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, Nessa, Hennessy and 3 others
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I'd definitely go for fentanyl if I had any access to it.

I've read about some failures due to the substance not being what it said on the tin. Which is the big problem with opioids and opiates - if I don't have a tried-and-true source, the odds of getting ripped off are very high.
You can get test strips for it, I believe. It's so toxic you'd probably need gloves and a
mask to test it. But where to get it!

Reactions: Hennessy
B

blazegames

Jul 19, 2019
F is my method of choice. I bought 0.1g for the first time to see if it arrives and arrived. Now I have 1g at my desk waiting for the right CTB time.

Last edited:
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Ladylethal, jake3d and 2 others
E

ElderlyJackson32

Jul 22, 2019
I attempted with four pressed Xanax over a gram of cocaine and 800mcg of fentanyl. I lived, though some one did find me. I'd make sure to take at least 3000mcg. If i could get my hands on enough fent I'd be happy as hell. Such a peaceful fallout.

• Wow
Reactions: highlyvolatile, AlePizarnik and Ladylethal
B

blazegames

Jul 19, 2019
I have a source that I bought mine, but the new rules do not allow sourcing on the open forum, only on private talk.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Soraa, LostAllHope7651 and 10 others
B

blazegames

Jul 19, 2019
Just Wickr. Same profile name. If you post 5 times and go online for 24 hours, you will have access to PM.

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife
P

Purple777

Jun 10, 2019
I have a source that I bought mine, but the new rules do not allow sourcing on the open forum, only on private talk.
Would you PM me if that's not too much trouble ?

Reactions: Ladylethal
B

bruisedmind

May 7, 2019
It would definitely be my first choice but from research it's basically unheard of outside North America

New_dawn_fades

New_dawn_fades

Do you want to fight something? Fight Yourself.
Jul 16, 2019
Any of the people based in Europe could PM me their sources? Please!

Reactions: AlePizarnik
W

waitupana

Jul 20, 2018
DM me if you know of any from AU/NZ

Reactions: autumnal
V

Vegetto

May 29, 2019
I have some benzos and I'd love to OD with that and fent. I've even considered getting an endoscopy just to OD - since they use Versed and F to knock you out, I'd just take a ton of Ativan and a little booze prior to the scope and hope that the combo would be enough to do me in. Of course, there are two massive problems with that - I'd be in a hospital and they'd notice my vitals tanking, and even if I did die they'd probably blame the anesthesiologist before my note was found. I'd prefer not to screw someone else in this, even if temporarily. But I can't think of another way to get fentanyl other than through that. Anyone able to help me out? I'm in the US.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: autumnal, jake3d, not_a_robot and 2 others
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
My preferred method. Hoping to meet a cute junkie to party with for a few weeks then OD.

• Love
Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz, miserabledaze, Largeletters and 3 others
Bardia

Bardia

Jul 11, 2019
My preferred method. Hoping to meet a cute junkie to party with for a few weeks then OD.
This is extraordinarily appealing to me as well. Getting actual F seems really difficult, though.

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, Largeletters and Ladylethal
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
This is extraordinarily appealing to me as well. Getting actual F seems really difficult, though.
Fent killed more people than opioids last year, so somebody is figuring out where to get it.

Reactions: Largeletters, sickInsominic42, ronigail9 and 1 other person
Bardia

Bardia

Jul 11, 2019
It seems like things changed a lot since last year, what with China banning production of it.

Reactions: Largeletters, not_a_robot and jake3d
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
People need to be careful with this thread, asking and receiving sources via PM is still sourcing (provided that you are first asking on a post).
It would definitely be my first choice but from research it's basically unheard of outside North America
It's certainly very available in Europe, just not really on the streets, this is mostly because we still smoke #3 (base) heroin. Acetylfentanyl is still probably the most prevalent of the analogues, newer opiate compounds could even be better for CTB such as O-DSMT, Isotonitazene, Etonitazene, Pethidine analogues, viminol anas etc. which are still being produced in China.

Interesting list here:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: finishLana, Ἡγησίας, fastFWD and 5 others
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Yeh you can ASK via PM. If they're asking on the discussion then surely it is not allowed?

Yes, we're not allowed to openly ask for sources on threads anymore. Has to be done via PM only.

TheBlackSwordsman

TheBlackSwordsman

Student
Apr 24, 2019
I thought it was carfentanyl(synthetic fentanyl) that was responsible for the ods? From my research seems this thing is very deadly and is near the top of my list of ways to do the deed.

Reactions: not_a_robot and jake3d
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I thought it was carfentanyl(synthetic fentanyl) that was responsible for the ods? From my research seems this thing is very deadly and is near the top of my list of ways to do the deed.
There are alot of different analouges responsible

Reactions: jake3d
allgood

allgood

Student
Jul 17, 2019
There are alot of different analouges responsible
Carfent is actually pretty rare far as fent analogues go, even the weakest ones are perfectly capable of killing.

Reactions: Ladylethal, fastFWD, not_a_robot and 1 other person
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Carfent is actually pretty rare far as fent analogues go, even the weakest ones are perfectly capable of killing.
I hope no one used that blazegames guy :/

• Wow
Reactions: Etherealdignity333
B

blazegames

Jul 19, 2019
The source is real. I bought mine from him. I tested and got knocked out for hours. Ask for the sample if you think it's a scam.

Reactions: Ladylethal and jake3d