• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

V

Vegetale

May 30, 2022
I have read that Fentanyl has been increasingly used in Italy lately. I asked myself where do you get it? I know that it takes 2000-3000 euros to produce it but a fentanyl tablet is sold for 20 euros. Is there any Italian who knows where to get it? I live in a town of 1000 inhabitants, forgotten by God and I don't even have the opportunity to travel and I don't know who to turn to. I could try to enter the Dark Web but I don't know how to move there, I'm afraid of being discovered by the police or being scammed, can anyone help me?

esorcista

esorcista

;
Nov 26, 2023
scusami non posso aiutarti, ma il fatto che tu sia italiano mi ha subito preso. hai telegram? se si il mio nome è @nightoceean.

Reactions: Meteora
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
F is certainly an illegal substance in Italy like it is everywhere else. Darkweb is your only chance imo. But keep in mind that it is most likely not pure F what you will get from a dealer, unless u know the source.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Pensavo che gli italiani sono blocchiati per il questo sito? Purtroppo non ti posso aituare con Fentanyl

esorcista

esorcista

;
Nov 26, 2023
Pensavo che gli italiani sono blocchiati per il questo sito? Purtroppo non ti posso aituare con Fentanyl
meteora mi scrivi su telegram?

Last edited by a moderator:
esorcista

esorcista

;
Nov 26, 2023
Why did you want me to write you on telegram if now you dont answer?????:shy: Odio questa gente. You first should learn to estimate people.... because what goes around comes around. @esorcista
meteora stavo pranzando…. scrivimi di nuovo per favore, non ti volevo prendere in giro. ora hai tutto il mio tempo.
Why did you want me to write you on telegram if now you dont answer?????:shy: Odio questa gente. You first should learn to estimate people.... because what goes around comes around. @esorcista
non mi ignorare meteora..