• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
Got about a .7 of china white sitting in my drawer. I sniffed a tiny bit and got high so i know its potent. I got it from a plug for free and been waiting for the right moment. I want to snort it all and take 100mg of bromazolam and down a fifth of liquor so i can make sure i dont wake up. This should be enough right? I dont want to fucking wake up this time.

pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
Im like pretty sure this will kill me but ive done some crazy ass drug combos and survived and im just trying to make sure i do it right this time. I have to go overboard with it.

dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Is it pure fent? Because 3 mgss to 5 mgs of PURE fentanyl can kill a person but not everyone's metabolism is the same plus you have a higher resistance.

Reactions: pfuxx1
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
Is it pure fent? Because 3 mgss to 5 mgs of PURE fentanyl can kill a person but not everyone's metabolism is the same plus you have a higher resistance.
No im pretty sure its cut with mannitol, but its potent. Ive survived mixed m30s and kpins before and woke up and i dont want it to happen again

swagattack

swagattack

Sep 12, 2023
Got about a .7 of china white sitting in my drawer. I sniffed a tiny bit and got high so i know its potent. I got it from a plug for free and been waiting for the right moment. I want to snort it all and take 100mg of bromazolam and down a fifth of liquor so i can make sure i dont wake up. This should be enough right? I dont want to fucking wake up this time.
You can always take more of any of those if youre unsure. Fent combined with a lot of alcohol should definitly be enough. Good luck if you go through!

• Love
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
You can always take more of any of those if youre unsure. Fent combined with a lot of alcohol should definitly be enough. Good luck if you go through!
Appreciate, i still need bromaz to make sure but this is reassuring

Last edited:
X

xoxoxoxo

Sep 19, 2023
Sadly, I go through a zip a week of fetty with benzos and I am still here.

pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
Sadly, I go through a zip a week of fetty with benzos and I am still here.
Thing is i dont have any tolerance for opis. I rarely do them except the occasional norcos/percs

X

xoxoxoxo

Sep 19, 2023
Thing is i dont have any tolerance for opis. I rarely do them except the occasional norcos/percs
If you don't have a tolerance then that's a lot different. I would try to take the cut out of the dope. Bromazolam is pretty weak in my experience unless you take the whole entire vial but I think it's general make up is closest to Xanax.

swagattack

swagattack

Sep 12, 2023
Appreciate, i still need bromaz to make sure but this is reassuring
Yeah definitly, i just meant that alcohol + fent is deadly enough so mix in bromazelam and you should be good, though you may want to use something against nausea as well in order not to throw everything up.
With no tolerance you should definitly be good! As i said if you feel like you can take it just use more alcohol as it can be very lethal in high doses and especially with no tolerance and good fent. I wish you the best of luck

Last edited:
pfuxx1

pfuxx1

Sep 19, 2023
If you don't have a tolerance then that's a lot different. I would try to take the cut out of the dope. Bromazolam is pretty weak in my experience unless you take the whole entire vial but I think it's general make up is closest to Xanax.
How would i do that? Im clueless when it comes to that stuff, i normally only mess around with pills and such. The bromaz is on blotter paper if i take 3 it feels exactly like a xanax 2mg bar.
Yeah definitly, i just meant that alcohol + fent is deadly enough so mix in bromazelam and you should be good, though you may want to use something against nausea as well in order not to throw everything up.

With no tolerance you should definitly be good! As i said if you feel like you can take it just use more alcohol as it can be very lethal in high doses and especially with no tolerance and good fent. I wish you the best of luck
What would u recommend to take to not puke it all up?

swagattack

swagattack

Sep 12, 2023
How would i do that? Im clueless when it comes to that stuff, i normally only mess around with pills and such. The bromaz is on blotter paper if i take 3 it feels exactly like a xanax 2mg bar.

What would u recommend to take to not puke it all up?
When i go drinking with my friends i take a mix of cinnarizine and losecosan. It always helps me and theyre over the counter medications at least where im from. Also not eating fatty foods before helps a lot.
Also just thought of this, if you can take more benzos that could be helpful, as they put you to sleep so if you were to throw up you would choke on it in your sleep which isnt a bad thing if you want to ctb, though im not 100 sure about this.

Last edited: