• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
I've been staying with my parents since I got out of the psych ward three weeks ago, and I know they care about me and want to help, but it's like I'm a prisoner here. They don't want me to move back to my own place until I'm doing "better" but I'm only getting worse and I'm too tired to fake it anymore. They want to see a plan for my future. What future?? I can barely function day to day. I can hardly get out of bed in the morning and they want to talk about my future?

I think about CTB every day. It's all I think about. I have the SN back at my place. I could drive back today if I wanted to, but they would probably freak out and call a welfare check on me. It's useless to try to leave now. All I can do is wait and hope they will let me go, but every day freedom seems more out of reach. It's torture. I love them, but it hurts to be around them right now. I just want to be alone ...

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering, it must be really dreadful feeling so trapped in that situation but anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

• Love
Reactions: restless.dreams