• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TakeMeBack07

TakeMeBack07

Failure
Jan 16, 2022
I'm feeling humiliated, shamed and just god-awful. Life as a subhuman really isn't worth it guys. What I barely see/saw talked about growing up is nepotism. Sure, we know it exists, but it's diff
Erent when you see things right in front of you, and it gives the worst feeling of dread and hopelessness when you see your better older brothers get a head start from family connections and you're given nothing. Especially nowadays.
Just gotta wait for this feeling to pass.
Wish I could get a gun in my country. I wonder what the suicide rates would look like if it became legal.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GoatHerder, ijustwishtodie, landslide2 and 3 others
R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
it's all up to you but I'm gonna give a thought on this sub5 thing: nobody should be giving importance about rating themselves on subjective matters like this. if they want to rate, rate. but shouldn't think that is relevant enough to underestimate themselves. if you look beautiful or not, funny or not, whatever or not, that will be always subjective. be careful with things like this.

this is my opinion and I'm probably not willing to discuss much about it depending on the approach. don't know if this would be OP's case but inside incel culture might be some self-deprecating ideas flowing there and sometimes we find ourselves in a fragile mood and willing to accept concepts that harm us psychologically. my last thought would be about wether we have scientific/academic classification about that kind of subject. I think if we don't have it, we should at least be careful with what classification/rating expressions we join/adhere/accede (some verbs bc used translator to find this word in english).

take care.

Reactions: GoatHerder, ForgottenAgain and landslide2
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
I'm feeling humiliated, shamed and just god-awful. Life as a subhuman really isn't worth it guys. What I barely see/saw talked about growing up is nepotism. Sure, we know it exists, but it's diff
Erent when you see things right in front of you, and it gives the worst feeling of dread and hopelessness when you see your better older brothers get a head start from family connections and you're given nothing. Especially nowadays.
Wish I could get a gun in my country. I wonder what the suicide rates would look like if it became legal.
Not gonna BS you and say looks don't matter, you should live to spite them, etc. It won't help.

What I will say is this:

You are not a subhuman, and have as much value in the larger scheme of things as anyone else. The beautiful and successful will wither and die, same as you. Regardless of amount or proportion, every human's muscle, fat, and organs will one day rot, leaving nothing but bone.

There's no point in feeling bad about what could've been. Think about what you want in life, why you want it, and what's in your way, then go from there as best you can

• Love
Reactions: wCvML2, Szarur-abi, GoatHerder and 3 others
lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
brutal. society does largely determine our ideas of value, and these are often inescapable. the way you obtain value within those constraints is largely up to you though. but no one should be blamed for putting emphasis on sexual market value when it is a very real thing for some
sorry that you're suffering man

Reactions: GoatHerder, ijustwishtodie and sugarb
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
We like our celebrities and film stars and whoever is big in music and whatever is fashionable this week to look a certain way as that's about unattainable fantasy.

But back in our real lives, love and sexual attraction don't work like that. Homo sapiens would have died out millennia ago otherwise.

I'm sorry you're struggling but don't buy into this whole putting a numerical value on yourself. It's bullshit - but unlike the real stuff you can't even use it as fertiliser.

Reactions: GoatHerder and ForgottenAgain
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
It's really dystopian for me this idea of people rating their appearance as a number. There's so much importance given to looks nowadays, I'm not part of the demographic, only know about it through videos on those current topics, it's quite sad.

You're not subhuman, please don't think of yourself that way... A random number that came from a subjective observation can't take away your humanity. People are more than looks, even though young people now can't see it.

I'm really hoping this hyper fixation on looks fades soon, it's so damaging for everyone involved. I wish I could remove this pressure from you OP.

Reactions: GoatHerder, divinemistress36, Ash and 1 other person
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Don't sweat it. Getting into a relationships easily, but then the most nice relationship ending, is WORSE than ever getting into one in the first place

Reactions: divinemistress36