• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

FXBoerQ

Aug 14, 2019
So this morning I woke up and felt strangely free and all my troubles doesn't even matter. Its like when I finally decided to leave this world I am actually feeling happy and excited. Maybe for the first time in years I could be honest with myself.... Or maybe I am just bipolar... Who knows... I have nothing to be happy about but inside I feel awesome.

Has anyone experienced this?

Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
So this morning I woke up and felt strangely free and all my troubles doesn't even matter. Its like when I finally decided to leave this world I am actually feeling happy and excited. Maybe for the first time in years I could be honest with myself.... Or maybe I am just bipolar... Who knows... I have nothing to be happy about but inside I feel awesome.

I feel like I would be like that on my CTB day...

Sadly it is not soon enough.

Much peace and love to you friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
when do you plan to do it? and how?

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

I felt that way … then I failed. ;-; I don't know if I'm bipolar, but someone did ask me that once.
When I thought I was going to die I felt free. I remember going to work thinking it would be the last time. :love:
Then I failed ... I'm still there.;-;

F

FXBoerQ

Aug 14, 2019
Going to use a handgun, only problem is, the owner of the handgun has let his firearm license expire, so I think he might get into trouble it I use it and it's not registered anymore. Plus the ammo is apparently old.

My second choice will have to be inducing syncope before hanging.

It will be exactly one week from now.