• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
I've been suicidal as long as I can remember. I don't really remember when it even started, but I remember going to the psychologist and being assessed for depressive behaviors and denying that I had suicidal thoughts. Even at my young age, I knew that being open may get me in trouble. For my whole life I've felt a lack of purpose. There hasn't been anything pushing me forward other than apathy and a lack of bravery to commit suicide with the methods available to me. If there was a pill that could make me fall asleep and never wake up again, I would take it without hesitation.

A few years ago, I met my partner. He's wonderful in every way, and I've wanted nothing but to make him happy. I feel that there's never been much point in me living for myself, but I've been more than happy to live to make him happy. I've enjoyed being his partner, and I've found meaning in it, unlike any other meaning I have had before. But recently he expressed to me that I don't "excite" him anymore. He doesn't look forward to seeing me the way he used to, and if I'm being honest with myself I noticed these changes in his behavior a while before he admitted it to me. He used to come meet me at the door whenever I came over and kiss me and hug me, but now he just stays in his bed and waits for me to come to him. It's harder than anything I've ever experienced before. The only reason I have ever felt like going forward is now slipping from my grip.

S

saunabliss

Jan 14, 2024
My partner or soon to be ex fell out of love for me too. He was the only thing that kept me going but now I don't really have a reason to live out the rest of my life.

I hope you're able to communicate with him and work through your problems together. For me, my mental illnesses got the best of me unfortunately.

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
I've been suicidal as long as I can remember. I don't really remember when it even started, but I remember going to the psychologist and being assessed for depressive behaviors and denying that I had suicidal thoughts. Even at my young age, I knew that being open may get me in trouble. For my whole life I've felt a lack of purpose. There hasn't been anything pushing me forward other than apathy and a lack of bravery to commit suicide with the methods available to me. If there was a pill that could make me fall asleep and never wake up again, I would take it without hesitation.

A few years ago, I met my partner. He's wonderful in every way, and I've wanted nothing but to make him happy. I feel that there's never been much point in me living for myself, but I've been more than happy to live to make him happy. I've enjoyed being his partner, and I've found meaning in it, unlike any other meaning I have had before. But recently he expressed to me that I don't "excite" him anymore. He doesn't look forward to seeing me the way he used to, and if I'm being honest with myself I noticed these changes in his behavior a while before he admitted it to me. He used to come meet me at the door whenever I came over and kiss me and hug me, but now he just stays in his bed and waits for me to come to him. It's harder than anything I've ever experienced before. The only reason I have ever felt like going forward is now slipping from my grip.
You might still have time to save things. Start couples counseling asap. It may or may not fix things but why wouldnt you try.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
It's just how the candle burns out. It will be getting darker and nothing really will be the same again. I must admit I have been guilty of the same thing, not really because I lack feelings, but I've been tied up in my pain management and feeling like a zombie.

But if he is more or less okay in the head, maybe there is a way, if he is willing to grow up and get over of that need for "excitement," this is what model cars and other toys are for.

Generally, stable relationships do not start with a big flame, it is nearly impossible to maintain the tension needed. Is he aware of your problems? Because if not, then in his mind he would think that you will just switch the channel, like other "normal" people, when the fun part is over.