• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RosebyAnyName

RosebyAnyName

Nov 9, 2023
Context: About a week ago I tried vaping THC for the first time for my anxiety (normally I stick to edibles and joints) and it was way stronger than I was expecting, ended up overdosing. I'm ok now and I've decided to take a T break (potentially permanently, as I've been finding it less and less necessary for the past few months anyways), but I still feel agitated and anxious.

I feel moody, like I'm always angry or overstimulated. I can physically feel the muscles in my face being tense, and my body is antsy. My stress tolerance is lower than it normally is, and the smallest things upset me more than usual. I can't focus at work, I had to take half of last week off sick because I couldn't concentrate. I've had obsessive and repetitive thinking since childhood (potentially OCD, still waiting for my diagnosis results) which is one of the reasons I started THC, but it's gotten a lot worse lately.

I almost feel like I'm in a state of mania (I don't have a BPD diagnosis so not sure if that's the right word). What can I do to relax?

CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
Stop smoking. Do some deep breathing. 4 seconds in completely. Hold for 4 seconds. out for 6 seconds. hold for 2. repeat.
Burn off restlessness with a run or gym or swimming or the like. Sleep at the right time.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023