• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I keep trying the CO method but I genuinely feel like I can't get it right,i feel like giving it up and trying another method but I genuinely don't know which or what method to do and i wish i knew

I keep looking back at old messages of my best friend and they're all gone changed or moved and no one believes me and its driving me crazy and I can't handle it anymore i need to go and i cant

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
"Carbon monoxide poisoning typically occurs from breathing in carbon monoxide (CO) at excessive levels. Long-term complications may include chronic fatigue, trouble with memory, and movement problems."

This could be an explanation for the messages given the amount of attempts you've had in such a short time.
Alternatively it's just software errors or unknown features.
Or someone indeed messed with the messages.
Those messages seem important to you and I'm sorry that they aren't what they were. I can only imagine what it feels like to lose something like this.

I'm really sorry that you can't find peace. I would recommend that you take a break and adjust your plans.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What failed exactly? I'm sorry it's so difficult for you to achieve this method.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I'm not sure idk if its air leaks or not having enough CO
The only way to know for sure is to use a CO meter (10k ppm). Maybe it's even the charcoal still burning too "good". For fast pass out followed by death you need 8k+ better 10k+ PPM.

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Where
The only way to know for sure is to use a CO meter (10k ppm). Maybe it's even the charcoal still burning too "good". For fast pass out followed by death you need 8k+ better 10k+ PPM.
would i get a meter from?

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Where

would i get a meter from?
Amazon, Ebay. But they are kinda expensive, depending on how much funds you would want / are able to spend. Make sure it's for 10k+ PPM (parts per million). I think prices start from 300-400 $.