Nobody's Daughter

Nobody's Daughter

Scratching at the surface
May 24, 2020
Hey all, noob here. I am a huge geek and avid gamer. It truly is the great escape
At the moment I am playing Doom and loving it.

Some of my favourite video games include:- The BioShock Series, Alice Madness, Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption, TESOL, Dying Light, The Witcher, Dead Space, Nier Automata,etc

What are some of your favourites?

Reactions: TheSoulless
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Skyrim for sure.
Also Fallout 3, New Vegas, and Fallout 4.
I like big open worlds I can fart around in.

• Love
Reactions: K bye and Nobody's Daughter
Nobody's Daughter

Nobody's Daughter

May 24, 2020
Third person, open world. MMORPG's are a firm favourite for me. I can be another person in a world where I can create my own reality with an ease that does not exist on this plane.

Reactions: TheSoulless and Good4Nothing
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
First person for me. I can be the ideal me, make good decisions, be the good guy, respected, feared, a champion, a hero, a winner.

• Love
Reactions: Nobody's Daughter
Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
Pokemon, Devil May Cry, Project X Zone, Marvel Vs Capcom, Street Fighter, Dead Or Alive, Tekken, Final Fantasy, Skyrim, Zelda, Mario, Sonic, Metal Gear Solid, Super Smash Brothers, Resident Evil, F-Zero, Dead Rising, Mortal Kombat, Yakuza, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Of Paradise, .hack, Ico, Galaga, Pacman, Jak, and Daxter, Bomberman, Mega Man, Spyro, Crash Bandicoot.

Last edited:
Nobody's Daughter

Nobody's Daughter

May 24, 2020
That's the main appeal for me. Being able to do fantastical things or perform major feats.

When I play a character I always play like most gamers do, as if that character were me.
I feel a sense of achievement and some kind of acknowledgement that is lacking in my real life.

Reality is overrated.

• Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing and Shinbu
Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
That's the main appeal for me. Being able to do fantastical things or perform major feats.

When I play a character I always play like most gamers do, as if that character were me.
I feel a sense of achievement and some kind of acknowledgement that is lacking in my real life.

Reality is overrated.
Video games has always helped me escape from my problems.

• Love
serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
Final Fantasy game franchise for sure.

Reactions: Shinbu and Nobody's Daughter
strand

strand

Apr 11, 2020
the Dishonored series

Reactions: peacefully31425 and Shinbu
Cosmiq

Cosmiq

Student
May 7, 2020
I just got a PS4 and new but I'm playing Horizon Zero Dawn right now and really like it. I switch to Fallout 4 and GTA5 though. I've downloaded The Witcher.
I'm not really any good, but want to get into multiplayer games like Overwatch, Apex Legends, RDR2 and maybe even Fortnite.

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I've been playing Smite a lot lately. Salt and Sanctuary is a really good Soulslike Metroidvania. (Are those words supposed to be capitalised? Lol) Pokemon was great when I was younger, Lego games I like even today.
Third person, open world. MMORPG's are a firm favourite for me. I can be another person in a world where I can create my own reality with an ease that does not exist on this plane.
Same. I love WoW but I started boycotting Blizzard because of the Hong kong stuff. Not sure if there is any alternative as good as WoW.

1DayItWillBover

1DayItWillBover

Student
Dec 21, 2019
big fan of open world games.

fallout, gta, morrowind, etc

Reactions: mediocre and Good4Nothing
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
Recently been playing The Division 2. I find it oddly relaxing killing all the bad guys:)

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
The Witcher 3, Overwatch.

• Love
Reactions: madbananas
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
My favourite games are really the ones I can hop on and enjoy without stressing. It's hard to say which ones because my stress levels depend on the situation I'm in. But maybe FPS games.

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
I second 'The Witcher: Wild Hunt'. Love it.
I also like GTA and Tomb Raider :smiling:

Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
Skyrim, Mega Man, God Eater, Final Fantasy, .Hack,Timesplitters, Dark Souls, DMC, Bayonetta, Smash, LOZ, Halo. I want to try Apex, Smite and TES Online eventually.

Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
My holy Trinity
Stardew valley, factorio, terraria.

Swedish Equality

Swedish Equality

The darkest soul
Feb 12, 2020
Stalker , dark souls , the elder scrolls

Reactions: Skathon