irrelevant_string

irrelevant_string

Student
Jun 16, 2019
I'm surprised that nobody mentioned Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. It's the first rpg I ever played so it holds a special place in my brain.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, Ixtabba and 262653
Ixtabba

Ixtabba

I’ve got a war in my mind.
Jul 25, 2019
I'm surprised that nobody mentioned Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic. It's the first rpg I ever played so it holds a special place in my brain.
Another favourite of mine. KOTOR made me cry haha. Along with mass effect and dragon age series, divinity original sin 2 is epic too... neverwinter nights...

Reactions: 262653 and irrelevant_string
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I've been playing Stardew valley on my phone. It has been relaxing me while I get ready to CTB.

W

will77

Jul 28, 2019
GTA V for sure, I have wasted many hours there.

• Love
Reactions: mediocre
iinner

iinner

Jul 27, 2019
Spot goes to hollywood, Donkey kong contry 1 2 3, Crash Bandicoot 1 2 3, Super Metroid, Pro evolution soccer 2011, Yugioh forbidden memories, Yugioh gx tag force.

Reactions: Conker
ToodleyDoKangaroo

ToodleyDoKangaroo

Jul 14, 2019
I feel like League of Legends can really help get my frustrations out, but people can be mean and that can cause the opposite effect. Also, I went through a period where I didn't play at all because I went through a bad breakup and I learned to play from him. But now that I'm in it again, and I ignore the negativity, I have a lot of fun with it.

Reactions: irrelevant_string
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I feel like League of Legends can really help get my frustrations out, but people can be mean and that can cause the opposite effect. Also, I went through a period where I didn't play at all because I went through a bad breakup and I learned to play from him. But now that I'm in it again, and I ignore the negativity, I have a lot of fun with it.
I've stopped playing DotA myself because I often can't stand the people on the SEA server. I still follow the pro scene though... helps keep up with the meta trends.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and irrelevant_string
irrelevant_string

irrelevant_string

Student
Jun 16, 2019
I realized at one point that playing LoL is bringing me more harm than good so I decided to stop and start playing Heroes of the Storm instead. The players are much more civilized and the game more noob friendly(which is a big bonus for me) but I don't play multiplayers anymore and it's probably for the best.

Reactions: ToodleyDoKangaroo
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Heroes of might and magic II.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sensei, KiraLittleOwl and 1 other person
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
It's probably changed a lot now but it's a good distraction

Yeah. My best friend from high school played it again a couple years ago after graduating college and taking a few months of break. She said the graphics are a lot different.

Love that you mentioned it though! Takes me back to playing it with my very first boyfriend when I was like 13 years old lol It IS a good distraction from life.

Reactions: painoflife
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
Usually games with hot guys in it. Fallout, Witcher, Wolf Among Us, or anything like that.

Reactions: sammii
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Half life and all of the episodes fallout 3 portal both of them and the ones with rapture the city under the sea :)

Reactions: LifeIsACurse
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
The Sims, Minecraft and GTA 5 are the only games I play. I love mobile phone games as well like puzzles and bingo :pfff:

Reactions: letmeseethedeath
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Dwarf Fortress. If I had to be stranded on a remote island for a decade and could only bring one game, it'd be that.

D

Dee Dee

Oct 7, 2019
I loved the Final Fantasy games. I played them all as a kid. 7 and 10 were my favorites. I still listen to music from these games to this day. It makes me nostalgic of more innocent times, when all I cared about was making it further in a video game.

• Love
Reactions: irrelevant_string and mynameispaige
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
Bloodborne is my all time favorite, i love everything about that game.

Reactions: irrelevant_string
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
ok, so i've been playing Zelda Breath of the Wild on the switch and wow this game is enjoyable.. i didn't get to bed last night until like 3am..not not good :-)

• Love
Reactions: irrelevant_string and mynameispaige
sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
I think Bioshock Infinite and Alien Isolation are my all time faves, been playing Prison Architect a lot recently

Reactions: White_Room293 and Mort
White_Room293

White_Room293

rapid cycling gay guy
Sep 13, 2019
I think Bioshock Infinite and Alien Isolation are my all time faves, been playing Prison Architect a lot recently
is bioshock good? i might just torrent it one of these days

sammii

sammii

I have no idea what I’m doing.
Oct 9, 2019
is bioshock good? i might just torrent it one of these days
I highly recommend the 1st game and bioshock infinite, they're amazing! The 2nd one wasn't so great imo

Reactions: White_Room293
noon

noon

tired
Sep 14, 2019
Dead by Daylight (for PC) 100% my favorite. Also started getting back into Minecraft. Needed more distractions.

chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
Bioshock Infinite <3

Elizabeth is one of the best written characters I've ever seen in a game :-)

20191215 014336

My all time fave is Ori and the Blind Forest.

Attachments

• 20191215_014336.jpg
    20191215_014336.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Too many to think of so Star Fox 64 off the top of my head. Game blew my 7 year old mind.